Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Questions for Wyldbill
#1

Since your sig says "Your not that good looking to be that stupid", are you implying that you're really, really attractive?

If you don't think you're that good looking, do you realize how ironic your sig is based on the very simple spelling mistake you made?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

TomFoolery Wrote:Since your sig says "Your not that good looking to be that stupid", are you implying that you're really, really attractive?

If you don't think you're that good looking, do you realize how ironic your sig is based on the very simple spelling mistake you made?

dood, I think I'm a dog. That's what makes my intentional spelling mistake funny. Irony can be funny you know.
Reply
#3

Wyldbill Wrote:dood, I think I'm a dog. That's what makes my intentional spelling mistake funny. Irony can be funny you know.
I find it ironic how many people don't know that.
Reply
#4

who's side are you on here
Reply
#5

i think y'all should read some i ron hubbard boocks

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-08-2010, 05:16 AM
Last Post by bam
02-10-2010, 11:58 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-26-2009, 05:55 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-23-2008, 01:46 AM
Last Post by who
10-03-2008, 06:27 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)