Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

SSL Proxy client for Windows XP
#1

Anyone know how to get a windows XP client to accept an SSL proxy?

I would like to bypass a packet filtering device, and this looks like the only way around it. :ph34r: :rant:

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#2

Sounds like a question for the newly formed TECHNICAL QUESTIONS forum >_>
Reply
#3

How many friggin' forums does this place need?

Can I have a forum to bitch about how many forums IT has?

Thanks

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#4

Quote:Originally posted by Tribal Dragon@Sep 22 2004, 08:05 PM
How many friggin' forums does this place need?

Can I have a forum to bitch about how many forums IT has? 

Thanks
[snapback]77024[/snapback]
We have that, its called TyrionXavier's Pictures and Movies
Reply
#5

hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#6

RACK!??

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#7

I just realized that that forum is now gone, meaning that he has no where to post, meaning that he will not come back.

Can I take his mod place? Or do I have go go back to :kissass: for that? Tongue
Reply
#8

I do that all the time!

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#9

Kiss butt CW :lol:
Reply
#10

Quote:Originally posted by Velvet@Sep 22 2004, 09:20 PM
Kiss butt CW :lol:
[snapback]77065[/snapback]
you're looking so nice tonight, can I bounce nickels off your ass? Tongue
Reply
#11

Quote:Originally posted by CodeWarrior+Sep 22 2004, 07:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CodeWarrior @ Sep 22 2004, 07:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>We have that, its called TyrionXavier's Pictures and Movies
[snapback]77025[/snapback]
[/b]


<!--QuoteBegin-Undeadcannibal@Sep 22 2004, 07:21 PM
RACK!??
[snapback]77038[/snapback]
[/quote]
Reply
#12

how about sucking my cock
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by cLaY
03-22-2008, 06:29 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-28-2007, 04:54 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-21-2007, 12:54 AM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
01-26-2007, 07:55 AM
Windows System Error
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by ntype
01-30-2006, 12:46 AM
Last Post by ClamDigger
04-27-2005, 04:24 PM
Last Post by ntype
04-27-2005, 03:42 PM
proxy
5p4|274/\/
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
03-21-2005, 07:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)