Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have 20 Start new thread windows open.
#1

Don't make me hit the submit button on each of them.

I wonder what would happen?
Reply
#2

i'm calling your bluff

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#3

spam mother fucker spam
Reply
#4

Spam isn't allowed here if you spam I will delete the threads because I am an admin and I am $$$$.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#5

TomFoolery Wrote:Spam isn't allowed here if you spam I will delete the threads because I am an admin and I am $$$$.

This will not be spam. I am starting 20 threads with $ topics. I am composing them 1 at a time. I have 4 done.
Reply
#6

Shenanigans Wrote:This will not be spam. I am starting 20 threads with $ topics. I am composing them 1 at a time. I have 4 done.
I was just kidding, bro. I don't really give a shit.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#7

TomFoolery Wrote:I was just kidding, bro. I don't really give a shit.

Good, I'm up to #6.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)