Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Look in here to see the epoch things I have to say
#1

..
Reply
#2

I was expecting more Sad

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#3

I got nothing
Reply
#4

I expected less.
Reply
#5

i expected that
Reply
#6

I was supposed to expect something?

:fuckYou:
Reply
#7

You've exceeded my expectations on this one.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#8

I never know what to expect.
Reply
#9

Quote:Originally posted by Purple_Haze@Nov 7 2004, 02:36 PM
I never know what to expect.
[snapback]96580[/snapback]


i do:


I'm confused

sin,

PH

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#10

I thought fem was the confused one? :S
Reply
#11

So much said ... so few dots ...

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#12

when you expect something you're bound to get disappointed
Reply
#13

What about when you expect to be disappointed and are? like right now for instance. Sad

[Image: line.gif]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CT280
02-17-2010, 06:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)