Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Any Hunters out there?
#1

just curious to know if I'm the only one....
Reply
#2

Vit E's been known to shoot and stuff.
Reply
#3

no shit!...wow...I am truly suprised...what do ya hunt with/for?
Reply
#4

Quote:Originally posted by Wyldbill@Oct 6 2004, 07:56 AM
no shit!...wow...I am truly suprised...what do ya hunt with/for?
[snapback]82622[/snapback]

We've got deer, turkey, pheasant, morning dove and even an occasional black bear on our property. I usually only hunt Deer and pheasant, the rest cut into my fishing, beer drinking and web porn time.
Reply
#5

dood...that's a little too scary....I do the same?....but not the pheasant, I go for duck / geese. deer season in on now. archery...back powder startes the 16th.
Reply
#6

In Minnesota poaching season opens on January 1st and runs all year.
Reply
#7

that ain't right man.....funny though
Reply
#8

Used to hunt deer, pheasant, and small game but stopped when I was in college. I'm taking up deer hunting again this year.
Reply
#9

good for you Fermund....were are ya from?
Reply
#10

Quote:Originally posted by Wyldbill@Oct 6 2004, 08:15 AM
good for you Fermund....were are ya from?
[snapback]82633[/snapback]


Wisconsin. Whitetail season is the week of Thanksgiving.
Reply
#11

damn..all you people in the midwest...how do yall put up with the cold?
Reply
#12

shot dove already this year...pheasant's coming up, and i'll probably bag a turkey this year

never been one to hunt deer, don't have the patience
Reply
#13

I got to admit...I never figured many of you guys for hunters.
Reply
#14

I haven't done much deer hunting since my teens. I have had a couple of opportunities to go to the company lease but just have never got around to actually doing it again. It's not that I have anything against hunting. I just kind of lost interest I reckon. I do think that whatever you kill you should eat though. I love deer sausage. Smile
Reply
#15

I agree...I eat everything I kill...deer balonga is the best, right next to deer jerky....
Reply
#16

Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus@Oct 6 2004, 08:45 AM
I haven't done much deer hunting since my teens. I have had a couple of opportunities to go to the company lease but just have never got around to actually doing it again. It's not that I have anything against hunting. I just kind of lost interest I reckon. I do think that whatever you kill you should eat though. I love deer sausage. Smile
[snapback]82646[/snapback]

how does deer sausage compare to 8" man meat?
Reply
#17

I usually hunt two legged deer... the meat is really good espically if its fresh. You can usually tell if the meat is fresh by the smell of it.


DONT EAT IT IF IT DOSENT SMELL FRESH!!!!
Reply
#18

Quote:Originally posted by ClayRock@Oct 6 2004, 08:47 AM
how does deer sausage compare to 8" man meat?
[snapback]82650[/snapback]

Well I am sure if you ever got to try deer sausage you could give us all an accurate comparison Clay old buddy. Wink
Reply
#19

Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus@Oct 6 2004, 08:54 AM
Well I am sure if you ever got to try deer sausage you could give us all an accurate comparison Clay old buddy. Wink
[snapback]82656[/snapback]

i was asking you beau...:mellow:
Reply
#20

In Pa, archery started so we'll get out already practiced and we're both on.
Heard pheasents are back in Pa so maybe get out for them, friend informed me he just bought 52 acres in the poconos been asking me to shoot deer since the Summer, so I know they come out at 7 pm every night and my Uncle wants them removed from his farm in Delco so we're there, just have to find the time. Weapons... a plythora of them, favorite is a Browning A-bolt 338, she uses her 7mag.
Lar

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Two Hunters
Velvet
Last Post by Velvet
04-24-2004, 01:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)