Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Carson will now answer all queries
#1

Feel free to make them racy!

STFU!
Reply
#2

Carson, are you an attention whore? :lol:

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#3

Forget it!


This is boring!

STFU!
Reply
#4

Quote:Originally posted by APB@Sep 23 2004, 07:19 PM
Carson, are you an attention whore? :lol:
[snapback]77315[/snapback]

Hello, I'm gay! It's part of our stereotype!

Great shoes!

STFU!
Reply
#5

Ok Forgotten :lol:

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#6

Are your farts really loud because of your hemorrhoids and to they smell like Vaseline?
Reply
#7

Oh, You're from Dramaville too. That's neat!. I bet we've dumped a lot of the same guys.

STFU!
Reply
#8

Quote:Originally posted by Neonranger@Sep 23 2004, 07:22 PM
Are your farts really loud because of your hemorrhoids and to they smell like Vaseline?
[snapback]77323[/snapback]

I had to quit farting, because I don't wear underwear and sometimes 'A little Leftovers' would spray out. I would get the craziest looks at the dry cleaners when I would ask Ngym if she could make sure to get those stains out. She would say 'OMG that smells like bleach, but it didn't fade the color' Right then she knew. Oh, it was sooo embarrasing.

STFU!
Reply
#9

Quote:Originally posted by Carson@Sep 23 2004, 12:24 PM
I had to quit farting, because I don't wear underwear and sometimes 'A little Leftovers' would spray out.  I would get the craziest looks at the dry cleaners when I would ask Ngym if she could make sure to get those stains out.  She would say 'OMG that smells like bleach, but it didn't fade the color'  Right then she knew.  Oh, it was sooo embarrasing.
[snapback]77332[/snapback]
:llma:
Reply
#10

Quote:Originally posted by Carson@Sep 23 2004, 07:22 PM
Oh, You're from Dramaville too.  That's neat!.  I bet we've dumped a lot of the same guys.
[snapback]77325[/snapback]


Nope can't say I have been dumped. I am the one that dumps and I bet you got alot of my sloppy seconds. Wink

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#11

You must have mascara in your eye, God I hate that. Cuz, you mis read my post. No biggie. Love you Bella!

STFU!
Reply
#12

:glare: Damn it I hate when I get that shit in my eye...Oh well wanna go shopping?

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#13

Yes I do! I really need a houndstooth blazer to go with my new suede pants. You've gotta see 'em. You'll just cry. Can I stop for a Vanilla Latte and a scone on the way?

STFU!
Reply
#14

Quote:Originally posted by Carson@Sep 23 2004, 07:37 PM
Yes I do!  I really need a houndstooth blazer to go with my new suede pants.  You've gotta see 'em.  You'll just cry.  Can I stop for a Vanilla Latte and a scone on the way?
[snapback]77353[/snapback]



Oh yes! I just love Vanilla Lattes. I need to get a new pair of shoes and a thong. I'll be there in two shakes of your tushy. Smile

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#15

Oh this palce(sp) is so much fun!

STFU!
Reply
#16

Are you E, Carson?

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#17

Of course not Fem, you silly girl he is Carson. Wanna go shopping with us? Smile

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#18

Well, aren't you a little cutie! I have the same outfit in blue.

[Image: fairy_bounce02.gif]

STFU!
Reply
#19

Let's say that you go down to the mall and go into Nordstrom. You are looking at scarves. You see a knick knack on one of the tables and you pick it up. Later my wife comes into Nordstroms. She sees that knick knack and also picks it up.

Now my question is: Now that she has your gay germs on her hands, if she comes home and touches me, am I going to get aids?

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#20

Quote:Originally posted by Carson@Sep 23 2004, 07:42 PM
Oh this palce(sp) is so much fun!
[snapback]77366[/snapback]


I pulled these items while I was thinking about you... I pulled a few other things while I was thinking about you, too, but we won't get into that.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by minorthreat
02-16-2008, 06:31 AM
Last Post by Sassy
09-12-2007, 07:35 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-01-2007, 07:38 PM
Last Post by CT280
04-12-2007, 12:14 AM
Last Post by CT280
04-12-2007, 12:00 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-29-2007, 01:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)