Posts: 99
Threads: 7
Joined: Feb 2007
Reputation:
0
Bdic, MT and myself. I wiped what turned out to be a pretty good portrait of Bird33 off my assĀ following my morning shit today. It was epic. Even I impress myself sometimes.
I'm constantly surrounded by idiots. Present company included of course. :lol2:
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Beu!!!
How's life?
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 99
Threads: 7
Joined: Feb 2007
Reputation:
0
(01-09-2020, 12:14 AM)leeman Wrote: Beu!!!
How's life?
Life's good my friend glad to see you are well. I see the cesspool live on!
I'm constantly surrounded by idiots. Present company included of course. :lol2:
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
(11-01-2019, 11:35 PM)WoolyGoat Wrote: never liked her much
Reported
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Uhhh??
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
Hey 8!!! How's it going? Long time no talk!
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Yea I hear ya. I'm here. Where you been?
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
Really busy apparently, but now with the rona, I have a ton of free time!