Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I actually have a new tag line for this cess pool ...

Poor little slugger.Its great to see people exhibit the "How would I know that dressing my kid up in blackface would offend anyone? I mean I've never considered anyones feelings before or done an ounce of research into why people would be offended so whats the problem?".I do feel bad for the kid.He's fucked for life with those parents.

[video=youtube;SvBhHvvrzkY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvBhHvvrzkY&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

Happy mothers day!This was filmed blocks from where Will Smith grew up.I call on this area and its a straight up war zone.


[video=youtube;Oct6HO3SM18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oct6HO3SM18&feature=player_embedded[/video]

http://deadspin.com/5902620/this-mothers...ing-a-riot

See You In Toledo
Reply

[video=youtube;tBLTW-KLdHA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tBLTW-KLdHA[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

Miami Face eater is the best miami band name since "Miami Sound Machine".



Miami Face-Eater Identified


http://www.newser.com/story/146932/miami...ified.html

See You In Toledo
Reply

He had a criminal record....


If he is that black guy.. don't we kinda assume he had a criminal record?
Reply

Classy.

I'm not surprised he ate a white guy.Dark meat is a little gamey.Just another example of blacks ripping off white people.

See You In Toledo
Reply

The 2:30 mark is pretty much how I envision anhil8tor.

[video=youtube;3uPzBiwl1X4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uPzBiwl1X4&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

howdy

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:The 2:30 mark is pretty much how I envision anhil8tor.


awwww... I didn't even think of you on my vacation.. but I appreciate your sentiment.
Reply

My sentiment was that you're a crying bitch but ok.How was dollywood?

See You In Toledo
Reply

I went to the Phish concert in Atlantic City on Friday.Not a Phish fan but I got offered a ticket so I went.Fucking anarchy.This whole thing is literally about doing mushrooms.No other reason to be there.4 fucking hours of standing in a field while people overdose to your left and right.Kids under the age of 5 being carried by their stoned parents at 11 oclock at night.One of my greatest accomplishments is going to get a beer during the middle of the concert and walking back to our spot without crushing someones skull who was passed out on the ground.zombies all over.Very few hot chicks.Worst part is the walk back to the hotel.People doing balloons amongst the hookers and bums who live on the streets of AC.The trop is the closest casino and it was 50 people deep trying to get a cab.Walk up the boardwalk ten blocks to the Trump shithole which is literally a post apocalyptic scene with floodlights giving off a prison vibe and sketchy fucks milling around.My advice is to never stay on the strip in AC.Go to the Borgata or Harrahs.There were ugly south jersey broads for days looking to hook up.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:My sentiment was that you're a crying bitch but ok.How was dollywood?


OK I guess? Is dollywood in Westmoreland ?
Reply

Flashing your dick should be illegal on PK's.Also England played scared.Ballotelli is my favorite player.

[Image: AwOvuHnCIAAk4Fo.jpeg]


Attached Files
.jpeg AwOvuHnCIAAk4Fo.jpeg Size: 129.38 KB  Downloads: 0

See You In Toledo
Reply

[video=youtube;dKY0FsUEMyw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKY0FsUEMyw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

This guy probably gets all the chicks.

See You In Toledo
Reply

[Image: tumblr_m6bvi49d0X1qkej80o1_500.png]

See You In Toledo
Reply

who Wrote:howdy

hi friend

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply

[video=youtube;D5jI92Ht99Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5jI92Ht99Y&feature=player_embedded[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

Nice!
Reply

[Image: IMG_20120704_140614-1-300x222.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply

http://www.killsometime.com/videos/8384/...s-Hand-Off
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
09-07-2008, 06:25 PM
Last Post by quint
08-15-2007, 06:04 PM
Last Post by Tommy
07-25-2007, 08:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)