Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I actually have a new tag line for this cess pool ...

This is how I'd imagine a body to look after a horrific car wreck.

[Image: DIRTY_php8HFXbU.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply

why would you even go outside with that on? You have to tell it doesn't fit.


what the fuck man.
Reply

[Image: craigslist-ad-of-the-day.png]

See You In Toledo
Reply

:lool:




Huh

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

classy lady there.
Reply

[Image: AquEHufCMAELAhK.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply

Clean up in aisle 3.How did nobody die?

[video=youtube;h14UNm6yaWM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h14UNm6yaWM&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

[video=youtube;rCK6zvWEN_Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rCK6zvWEN_Q[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

racism reported!
Reply

Played a softball game last night against a customers team whom I don't like.The branch managers son and owners daughter are on the team and as the classy individual I am went over and said hello before the game.I promptly hit at the owners daughter in right field for an inside the park dinger.3-5, 5 RS.We shellack them by a dozen and the branch managers son makes an ass of himself sliding into second to break up a double play while down 15 in the last inning.Please keep your congratulations brief.

See You In Toledo
Reply

[Image: original.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply

You bought a new car Bird?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

[Image: Untitled-1119.jpg]

No wonder Lebron left.

See You In Toledo
Reply

if thats clevelands finest... esh
Reply

These people have more faith in plexiglass they didnt install themselves than I do.I almost wish the kid got eaten to teach these people a lesson.I'm going to be a great father.

[video=youtube;6fbahS7VSFs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fbahS7VSFs&feature=player_embedded[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

I'm going to be in Alabama till the end of the week and then when I get back I will be running a 12 mile race on Sunday.I'm pretty hardcore.I will be golfing every day but Thursday and Friday next week.Go fuck yourselves.

See You In Toledo
Reply

they let blacks in alabama now? You visitin mom there?
Reply

It was me and Cam Newton.

6AM flight.4 AM wake up call.Last drink at midnight.Could have taken a gutter slut back to the hotel but didnt.Puked in the airport bathroom.All class.

See You In Toledo
Reply

I've made that flight before... fuck.
Reply

Flesh-eating bacteria consumes man's penis


Milla's lawyer says that the infection turned into a flesh-eating bacteria that "ate his penis centimeter by centimeter."






Hey Joe Lawyer since I'm paying you $500 an hour can you maybe say "inch by inch"?Christ.


http://www.wdbo.com/news/news/local/fles...nis/nN8t7/

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
09-07-2008, 06:25 PM
Last Post by quint
08-15-2007, 06:04 PM
Last Post by Tommy
07-25-2007, 08:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)