Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I actually have a new tag line for this cess pool ...

I'm being drawn back in.Somehow the sloppiness appeals to me.

[Image: lindsay-lohan-nipple.jpg]

[Image: lindsay-lohan-black-and-white-pic.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply

wtf is that tattoo?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

[video=youtube;8J9MBH_dG94]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J9MBH_dG94&feature=player_embedded[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

The secretary I've been banging at work is leaving in March to become a nurse.Sad day for my penis.We have a new girl starting today.I'm going to give it my all not to seduce her.

See You In Toledo
Reply

how?

[video=youtube;UR17J88rXnA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UR17J88rXnA#![/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

She's a good dancer.

[video=youtube;yars49Hvpgw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yars49Hvpgw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

She'll be tucking those bad boys in her pants in a few years.
Reply

[Image: bb113051-3bb1-4bdd-a253-2f3c00a43c28.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply

[Image: adam.gif]

See You In Toledo
Reply

bird getting laid :lool::lool::lool::lool:

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply

My GF won't turn thirty for a few years.Stew on that for a bit.

See You In Toledo
Reply

who Wrote:bird getting laid :lool::lool::lool::lool:

LoL

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply

bird and girlfriend in same sentence = oxymoron

of course, tweety's idea of a girlfriend is taking someone home at closing time

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

I'm trying to be offended by that comment.

See You In Toledo
Reply

[video=youtube;CAepItFDXc4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAepItFDXc4[/video]

This happens to me once a quarter.

See You In Toledo
Reply

fiscal or basketball?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Bird gets reach arounds from white guys?


Color me surprised.
Reply

He'll take it any way he can get it.
Reply

You guys should take this comedy act on the road.Wooley could sit on 8's lap like a ventriloquism act.

See You In Toledo
Reply

We could co-host Comedy Central's roast of BIRD33.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
09-07-2008, 06:25 PM
Last Post by quint
08-15-2007, 06:04 PM
Last Post by Tommy
07-25-2007, 08:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)