Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I actually have a new tag line for this cess pool ...

[video=youtube;r_Ua8iOR0g8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_Ua8iOR0g8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

hey bird can you do a black flip?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Start watching at 45 seconds for the Madonna question.

[video=youtube;gWp75V4_3jI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWp75V4_3jI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

I'd party with this guy if he had lived.

http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/...244581.php


At one point, Brothers grabbed the Taser from the officer and appeared to shock himself,

See You In Toledo
Reply

I bet this broads vagina stinks.

[Image: horse%20carcass01%20small.jpg]

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweek...dist_b.php

See You In Toledo
Reply

that shit is fucking terrible

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

I did something called tough mudder over the weekend in Jersey.12 miles, 36 obstacles.First mile you run for a bit then jump into a shipping container filled with ice water and have to swim under something to get out.You pull yourself out of that and are like this cant get any worse.You run a mile from there to a lake and have to swim 200 yards across to a rope ladder and pull yourself out of the lake.Then you turn around jump 20 feet back in and swim back across.The below was actually the finish line event so at that point you're like I'll do anything to finish this thing.I got shocked so hard I felt my back crack.

[video=youtube;-bFhm3GwVJ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bFhm3GwVJ0[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

Guy won't own up to his kid because the baby has blue eyes and is light skinned.He claims because the baby's momma's first friend on myspace is some white guy named Tom that he must be the father.We found the next GOP front runner.Pay special attention to the celebration when the test results are announced.

[video=youtube;m6XvxQHe-uY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=m6XvxQHe-uY[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:I did something called tough mudder over the weekend in Jersey.12 miles, 36 obstacles.First mile you run for a bit then jump into a shipping container filled with ice water and have to swim under something to get out.You pull yourself out of that and are like this cant get any worse.You run a mile from there to a lake and have to swim 200 yards across to a rope ladder and pull yourself out of the lake.Then you turn around jump 20 feet back in and swim back across.

Wait.. you can swim?
Reply

I am a supreme athlete in all areas.There was also a rope stretched out to keep you from drowning that I pulled myself across with.Swimming in 50 degree water is not easy and I had to keep my jheri curls above water.

See You In Toledo
Reply

If you ever ate macaroni and cheese you are a black.You're welcome.

[video=youtube;eyF8__fR8PQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eyF8__fR8PQ[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

I have this same dream every night.

[video=youtube;3jyd1LdZpqA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3jyd1LdZpqA[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

[video=youtube;d2eIm6oT-UY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2eIm6oT-UY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

"Hey champ, hows it going?"."Well I got AIDS but other than that I'm doing pretty good."

[video=youtube;WtW3Bq37rvw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WtW3Bq37rvw[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

I was just alerted by my warehouse guy that someone took a shit behind the dumpster of my building.Whoever it was needs to eat more fiber.

See You In Toledo
Reply

eagles to the superbowl

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply

Please explain this broads tattoo.I've been looking at it for 5 minutes and I don't get the flag.Is it a combo with another flag?She's not hot.


[Image: f558ccd731d22ce354579fca120f369b_danicap...bikini.jpg]

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/danica-pat...ment-29923

See You In Toledo
Reply

I'm left handed.I think god did the right thing killing off my twin.

Not only is left-handedness twice as common among twins as among regular siblings, but left-handers are twice as likely as right-handers to produce twins. This eerie link lies at the heart of another modern theory (and Smits’s favorite): that "being a monozygotic twin is a precondition of being left-handed." In other words, only someone who has had a twin in utero can be truly left-handed. The twins are mirror images of one another; one is left-handed, and the other right-handed. Of course, left-handedness doesn’t require that one ultimately be born with a twin. If only one fetus results at the end of term, that means the other died in the womb and was absorbed by the mother: a "vanishing twin."

See You In Toledo
Reply

She needs a boob job.
Reply

About 5 years too late on this.And these pictures were airbrushed.Trying to look like Marilyn Monroe looks creepy to me.She looks better as a redhead.

[Image: enhanced-buzz-19091-1323449258-4.jpg]

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jpmoore/lindsay-...pread-nsfw

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
09-07-2008, 06:25 PM
Last Post by quint
08-15-2007, 06:04 PM
Last Post by Tommy
07-25-2007, 08:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)