Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I actually have a new tag line for this cess pool ...

https://twitter.com/#!/3rdTriumvirate/st...3197760512

See You In Toledo
Reply

[video=youtube;N00SfGHE4Sc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N00SfGHE4Sc&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

This is the most hardcore place to drag a keg into and drink while in high school.

http://all-that-is-interesting.com/post/...ide-forest

See You In Toledo
Reply

8, lets go halveses on one of these.I will need your subtle wit to get me thru the rapture.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/09/3...noahs-ark/

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11479[/ATTACH]


Attached Files
.jpg japanark.jpg Size: 18.12 KB  Downloads: 1

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:8, lets go halveses on one of these.I will need your subtle wit to get me thru the rapture.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/09/3...noahs-ark/

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11479[/ATTACH]

How will we repopulate?

Can you imagine being that that thing for a tsunami???
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:This is the most hardcore place to drag a keg into and drink while in high school.

http://all-that-is-interesting.com/post/...ide-forest

In 2010, 247 people attempted suicide in the forest, though only 54 were successful.

i'm guessing thats a sign that Ichiros career is over when he is batting that low.
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:How will we repopulate?

Can you imagine being that that thing for a tsunami???

I'm pretty sure you've got a vagina.

I'd bring weed.Tsunami clam bakes would rule.

See You In Toledo
Reply

[video=youtube;7Kzi2g97MPk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kzi2g97MPk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

This had to be the best week ever to be a sheriffs deputy in podunk Ohio.You want me to hunt tigers today?Sure.

[Image: 1019_ohio.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply

I got a colonoscopy done yesterday.They give you a print out with color pictures.That is all.

See You In Toledo
Reply

you are way too young for that bird...


something is afoot... Did they use 2" hose on you?
Reply

I lost my car keys.

They give you some sweet drugs.I was all like please shove that camera up my ass, doc.I'm busy staring at that crazy laptop screensaver over here.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Lindsay Lohan's Next Gig: Playboy?!......


http://www.eonline.com/news/Lindsay_Loha...boy/271277


About 3 years too late but I will still take a look.

See You In Toledo
Reply

[Image: Untitled3__.jpg]

Prices of weed per oz.This is accurate.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Hope you are well bird... I couldn't stand the thought of posting here by myself...


I guess now is as good of a time as any to let you know I didn't get selected to get NCAA Final Four tickets. Made me sad when I found out... my silver lining will be my team may make the New Olreans bowl.. I'll be down there for that.
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:Hope you are well bird... I couldn't stand the thought of posting here by myself...


I guess now is as good of a time as any to let you know I didn't get selected to get NCAA Final Four tickets. Made me sad when I found out... my silver lining will be my team may make the New Olreans bowl.. I'll be down there for that.

Thats a shame.My dying wish was to spend a night in a strange town with a strange man.

See You In Toledo
Reply

I was a bit upset when I found out... I thought of how much fun we could have.. Duke is gonna be solid this year... Fuck UNC.
Reply

Duke will be young.Their best player is a freshman again in Doc Rivers kid "subzero".Gayest nickname ever.They are also weak in the middle.Take out the three Plumlee's and they have one guy over 6'10 and he looks like this..

[Image: HSUXXKFRDTWGEVA.20110809170258.jpg]

That said they win the new ACC.


http://www.goduke.com/SportSelect.dbml?&...PSID=22727

See You In Toledo
Reply

Thats not a tongue ring its a bottle opener.

[video=youtube;jtVurdGdTsk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtVurdGdTsk&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

she looks like jaba the hut

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
09-07-2008, 06:25 PM
Last Post by quint
08-15-2007, 06:04 PM
Last Post by Tommy
07-25-2007, 08:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)