Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I actually have a new tag line for this cess pool ...

85.Playing tomorrow for work.

The sperm joke is painful to watch.

[video=youtube;1nCSy1Hg82Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nCSy1Hg82Q&feature=player_embedded[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

played 9 holes yesterday

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply

Great, Fuck off.

See You In Toledo
Reply

[video=youtube;gCfemmxqaRg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gCfemmxqaRg[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

This reminds me of someone...

[video=youtube;2FzJfxyugek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FzJfxyugek&feature=player_embedded[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

words hurt, y'know

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply

[video=youtube;gqjEO400lMU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gqjEO400lMU#![/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

a mistake? the fuck happened?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:a mistake? the fuck happened?

Did she not stop when making a right on red?
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:a mistake? the fuck happened?

They meant to bleep the N word.Otherwise perfect song for the occasion I guess?

See You In Toledo
Reply

Gunmen dump 35 bodies on busy avenue in Mexico


Masked gunmen blocked traffic on a busy avenue in a Gulf of Mexico coastal city Tuesday and dumped the bodies of 35 slaying victims as horrified motorists watched, authorities said.

Veracruz state Attorney General Reynaldo Escobar Perez said the bodies were left piled in two trucks and on the ground of an underpass near a shopping mall in the city of Boca del Rio.




I hate when this happens on my morning commute.

See You In Toledo
Reply

I thought it was OK to drop the n word if you were an n word speaking about another n word?
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:I thought it was OK to drop the n word if you were an n word speaking about another n word?

Its a judgment call for each n word as every n word views the n word differently.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Its a judgment call for each n word as every n word views the n word differently.

See Chef don't drop the n word.. he calls everyone "ma brotha" ... almost like hulk hogan from the hood.

I don't drop the N word... never.

Well maybe in song lyrics.. but I don't refer to anyone as the n word.
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:I don't drop the N word... never.

I see what you did there.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

[video=youtube;nsjDnYxJ0bo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsjDnYxJ0bo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Freaky, yo.All of 8's reconstructed brain activity would probably revolve around him getting raped by a black guy.

See You In Toledo
Reply

In case you were wondering what it will be like after the bombs drop.Go to the 20 minute mark exactly and explain what happened there.


[video]http://vimeo.com/seandunne/americanjuggalo[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

Isn't it great to see a group of young people with high self esteems gathering?


How many babys you think were made that weekend by high upstanding citizens?
Reply

It was a strangely uplifting video.White trash has to party somewhere I guess.The midwest may be more fucked up than the south.If you don't mind fucking fat smelly chicks who don't read so good you'd be in heaven.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Its kinda funny.. you'd think there would be more hot chicks at something like that right? :lool:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
09-07-2008, 06:25 PM
Last Post by quint
08-15-2007, 06:04 PM
Last Post by Tommy
07-25-2007, 08:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)