Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I actually have a new tag line for this cess pool ...

http://deadspin.com/5825239/espn-intervi...n-of-child

See You In Toledo
Reply

Motorcross I guess is a sport where I would prefer to watch women rather than men.

[video=youtube;h3s19jjEeHE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3s19jjEeHE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

[video=youtube;jwvaEpYbUIM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jwvaEpYbUIM[/video]

Golf today at 10.Shot a 79 last week so I'm shooting for mid 70's.Playing thursday afternoon as well.

See You In Toledo
Reply

So i'm guessing that thing is on its deathbed and they dump sodium (aka soy sauce) all over that thing to make it jump.


I couldn't eat that shit.
Reply

Its a person eat dog world out there for those asians.

85.Terrible.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Such great video.The only thing missing is a killer whale eating one of the guys when they fall in.There is no doubt they would have won the cold war if alcohol never was invented.

[video=youtube;QkUUpbDCxNc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkUUpbDCxNc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

hi

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply

Insane.Watch the roof of a house chase a woman down.

[video=youtube;8vZR0Rq1Rfw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8vZR0Rq1Rfw[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

who Wrote:hi

this

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply

I just want everyone to know I lived through the earthquake.Crazy shit.I thought some asshole hit our building with a truck.I made a huge sale right after it because I'm pretty fucking hardcore and don't let that shit phase me.

See You In Toledo
Reply

sounds like someone heard my prayers

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Are earthquakes right up there with swimming as far as things black people hate?
Reply

Excellent question, racist.

Anyway this video is the shit."Drop a dime on this fool" as the award winning journalist says at the end.The store is not releasing surveillance video of a guy busting a semi through the front of the store to discourage copy cats.That sounds funny on the face of it cause how many times does a sex toy store get broken into like that so someone can steal a "life-like masturbator complete with female genitalia with legs and buttocks"?If its this store often.It happened last year too.

http://www.woio.com/story/15316670/sex-c...ey-sex-toy

See You In Toledo
Reply

So that mean yeah?
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:So that mean yeah?

probably second or third to eating pussy

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply

Who's up on black guys sexual tastes.

See You In Toledo
Reply

snarg knows all about the taste too

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Blacks eat pussy these days who... thats commonly known.


I'm unsure of wether or not they taste their own semen though. Bird?
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:Blacks eat pussy these days who... thats commonly known.


I'm unsure of wether or not they taste their own semen though. Bird?

Define "commonly known".Is this what the 3 toed sloth who cooks your lunch tells you or did you hear that at the barber shop while getting your fade touched up?

See You In Toledo
Reply

I've been using the recent spate of disasters to get laid.The earthquake afforded me the opportunity to text a broad I know wants me to see if she was still alive.7 hours after the quake so you know it was from the heart.This hurricane is right up my alley as well.Figuring when shits really getting realz on saturday I'm going to shoot her a text telling her I'm going to come over to make sure her house* is ok since she lives blocks from me.I think when you see those reports about the cost of the damage from the storm you need to factor in the positive aspects to get a true picture.



*vagina

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
09-07-2008, 06:25 PM
Last Post by quint
08-15-2007, 06:04 PM
Last Post by Tommy
07-25-2007, 08:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)