Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I actually have a new tag line for this cess pool ...
#81

I can see I'm going to have to put my little annoying Monkey on ignore or he's going to chase me around like a loonie humping the shit out of my leg begging for any little drop of my attention he can get.
*yawn*

Bye Monkey!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#82

Why yes I'd like a picture of my son running through a human colon.

[Image: bilde?Site=J7&Date=20110605&Category=NEW...0&Border=0]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#83

A British based businesswoman is preparing to make history by becoming the first person in the world to have her womb transplanted into her daughter.


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/857148...anned.html

Just so the ground rules are clear here.This counts as a threesome with you and your wife's mom.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#84

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/tops...07122.html


The elderly are killed.
Young women are raped. And able-bodied men are given hammers, machetes and sticks and forced to fight to the death.



In one of the most chilling revelations yet about the violence in Mexico, a drug cartel-connected trafficker claims fellow gangsters have kidnapped highway bus passengers and forced them into gladiatorlike fights to groom fresh assassins.


Sad news about snarg.I choose to think of him battling to the death at a truck stop and screaming "are you not entertained!?".

See You In Toledo
Reply
#85

I'd pay to watch that

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#86

Playing today at 3.

I havent shot above an 85 in 2 months.Stroking the ball.Last Friday? I was hung the fuck over from literally a week of drinking and this guy I play with is a big pot smoker.Hole 4 we smoke a huge bowl in the woods off the fairway and I shit you not the combo of hungover, 90 degrees, 2 beers and the weed almost sends me over the edge.I'm literally trying not to pass out or puke.Weird thing is I play the remaining holes on the front +1 and have 3 pars in a row.End up shooting a zombie like 79 which could have been a 74 if I made a few birdie putts.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#87

your sheer awesomeness knows no bounds.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#88

a week of drinking? I've been doing that for the past few years. I have to plan breaks for my liver.
Reply
#89

Anhil8tor Wrote:a week of drinking? I've been doing that for the past few years. I have to plan breaks for my liver.

Breaks are for pussies ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#90

WoolyGoat Wrote:your sheer awesomeness knows no bounds.

I plus 1'd this.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#91

Anhil8tor Wrote:a week of drinking? I've been doing that for the past few years. I have to plan breaks for my liver.

We're talking Sunday to last Saturday starting with the NBA finals of having over 10 beers and a ton of weed a night.I even went out for the NHL finals(didnt watch a second) where a girl(who wasnt bad looking) propositioned my friend and I by first burping loudly in our direction and then telling us that was nothing, wait till we hear her burps when she's drunk.Weirdest initial pick up line ever.By the end of the night she was so sloppy drunk it would have been borderline rape to take her home.Plus there was the danger she wouldnt be able to leave after we fucked and would have to stay the night.Solid decision making, yo.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#92

you're like a poor man's spork with all these wild tales!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#93

We go on month binges here. Saturday had friends over to help put in a fence post. We drank over a 12 pack, a bottle of wine with dinner (2005 Bordeaux at that) and then smoked some Lebanese tobacco out of a hookah.
Reply
#94

a 12 pack?Watch out.

I know goat needs to know this...Shot a terrible 85 yesterday.Yes there are terrible 85's.I putted my balls off to save my round.Made about 3 or 4 par putts outside 10 feet.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#95

over a 12 pack each?... Thats not counting the home brews we had which are 7% alcohol. I didn't count exactly how much we drank. Sorry bud. Also keep in mind we shut the party down around 11 cause we old and shit.
Reply
#96

I shot an 84, made 5 putts outside of 11 feet, drank a 13 pack of 8% home brews, and fucked both of your mothers. all before 10 pm.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#97

Ouch.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#98

My moms in the hospital dude.


Thats real life shit there.

Sad
Reply
#99

Classy, goat.Classy.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Anyone else have some personal tragedies befall them that goat can turn into a hilarious story about how he put his dick in your loved one?

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
09-07-2008, 06:25 PM
Last Post by quint
08-15-2007, 06:04 PM
Last Post by Tommy
07-25-2007, 08:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)