Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
She raises a good point that if you get charged with the crime of stealing money from a girl scout you should be able to keep that money.This video is the equivalent for white people as that popeyes chicken video is to blacks.Most irritating thing is that these two sluts are probably college students for no reason but the fact that daddy has a good job and all they will have to do in life is spread their legs and hook on with some dude who will take care of them forever.I will wager my life that these peoples parents are republicans.
[video=youtube;ihLBCbNIDbI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihLBCbNIDbI&feature=player_embedded[/video]
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
"We had to give the money back so no I'm kinda pissed"
LMAO Only in Philly .........
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
See those palm tree's in the backround?Not Philly.I'm always schooling you on geography.
The blond is a future porn superstar.Money is money.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I bet this broads a cheap date.
[video=youtube;U1hNix5hq78]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1hNix5hq78&feature=player_embedded#at=34[/video]
See You In Toledo
Posts: 1
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2011
Reputation:
0
Does this guy really sit here and talk to himself all day?
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
KK0 Wrote:Does this guy really sit here and talk to himself all day?
Just about ...
Welcome and shit ...
Who the fukk are you trolling as ??
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
This guy shot an 81 yesterday, kko.
Just striping the ball.Missed 5 birdie putts.Thanks for the concern.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
If I wrote a book about my holiday weekend the title would be "If you're ok with me sticking my fingers in your vagina after swimming in that creek than so am I".
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
i'm calling bullshit. blacks can't swim.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
BIRD33 Wrote:![[Image: DIRTY_phpx7HMy4.jpg]](http://thedirty.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/DIRTY_phpx7HMy4.jpg)
Whats up with the +1 in the corner of the posts?
Last night I sat on a couch for 2 hours and had to talk to some broad while I'm pretty sure my boy was cheating on his wife with some chick in the garage.Broad thinks she's making me wait for it like were going to have a serious relationship.Fuck off bitch.
Press the button and see what happens...
It's the same as the FB Like button but for Google ....
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I don't want to turn this into a competition where I get so many likes it gives 8 a complex.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I think I'll blog that post!
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I don't read posts from people with rep power below 2k.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
you're *this* close to posting a dance monkey gif, aren't you?