07-11-2010, 02:32 AM
IBHUNG Wrote:I can't believe you took the time to explain. Almost makes you look serious and shit
okay
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
IBHUNG Wrote:I can't believe you took the time to explain. Almost makes you look serious and shit
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
IBHUNG Wrote:nice try twerp. Stalk and "Run" are different. And it appears I've done fine. If I came to "stalk" I would have left when she did. I can say the same for Who's place, and UJ and X. It appears you really are a fool
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
phantom Wrote:Plus she came back specifically to make a post lying her ass off.
Wow!
JCW Wrote:Well thank god you came along!! Because we were all on pins and needles waiting to hear what's been going on with Banana behind the scenes.
leeman Wrote:
Thank good all that is posted here is © to me ...
My memoirs will be epcot ....
Jimmy Wrote:BANANA is still married. Happily.
if Lecietos wants to weigh in with proof of thse allegations, let him do so.
If not phantom, just shut up, because let me quote you "I don't care."
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
phantom Wrote:A happily married woman doesn't act like that.
IBHUNG Wrote:you've never known a happy woman, or a happily married woman
IBHUNG Wrote:you've never known a happy woman, or a happily married woman
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Jimmy Wrote:I don't think this puppet has ever known a woman he hasn't paid.
phantom Wrote:Well I know you have.
Your ex-wife.