Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

I'm not reading your PM's trashing my sister. Stop.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#2

Grow some balls and post what you think here, pink.

I'm very open to what you have to say1

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

ruh roh

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

Someone start a welcome back paddy thread and we are back in business.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Cucumber Wrote:I'm not reading your PM's trashing my sister. Stop.

How do you know they are trashing your sister if you aren't reading them? SRO
Reply
#6

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:How do you know they are trashing your sister if you aren't reading them? SRO

I read three or four, asked her to stop and she didn't. I'm assuming. They are either about how awful she is or how awful I am. I'm not interested in either.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#7

Hey b your sis is straight frontin on my tip , yo.she's got a case of the wack attacks, know what i'm sayin?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

I'll be more than happy to receive, read and answer PM's from "pink". Give me your best shot, looney tune.
Reply
#9

That should sit well.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

Someone was nice enough to draw a picture based on these events and sent it to me.Its called Blondies rage.

[Image: Pot_on_Stove.gif]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

who is pink?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#12

I'm guessing flumps internet girlfriends best friend.
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm guessing flumps internet girlfriends best friend.

Stop it.
Reply
#14

Cucumber Wrote:I read three or four, asked her to stop and she didn't. I'm assuming. They are either about how awful she is or how awful I am. I'm not interested in either.


I guess we can all speak our minds here, right? right.

I cant believe as an Admin on this board or any other board, you would read pm's other then your own. I'm sitting here shaking my head in disbelief. at the very least, where's the integrity?
Reply
#15

PinesChic Wrote:I guess we can all speak our minds here, right? right.

I cant believe as an Admin on this board or any other board, you would read pm's other then your own. I'm sitting here shaking my head in disbelief. at the very least, where's the integrity?
It's all about context.
In THIS context, you're a complete retard. Pink is sending the PM's TO Cucumber.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#16

:lool:



ps - don't quote her!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#17

Holy crap :eek:

Every time I think she has set a new standard, she pops in with new one. :loool:

However, in PC's defense, she might have never thought that someone would send ME PM's bitching openly about my sister. After all, who would do shit like that?

Oh, that's right.
Reply
#18

Cucumber Wrote:Holy crap :eek:

Every time I think she has set a new standard, she pops in with new one. :loool:

However, in PC's defense, she might have never thought that someone would send ME PM's bitching openly about my sister. After all, who would do shit like that?

Oh, that's right.

whatever.. you said....

Cucumber Wrote:I read three or four, asked her to stop and she didn't. I'm assuming. They are either about how awful she is or how awful I am. I'm not interested in either.

clearly you were really interested in it.... you brought it out in the open, on the board for everyone to know.

who cares how AWFUL you and your sister are?
Reply
#19

PinesChic Wrote:whatever.. you said....



clearly you were really interested in it.... you brought it out in the open, on the board for everyone to know.

who cares how AWFUL you and your sister are?

She does. A lot.

Would you rather I pm'ed you about how awful you are, or is it better to read it out in the open? Because I'll take it to PM if that's what seems to make the most sense to you. Personally, I'd rather not read personal messages that call my sister a cunt. The very least she could do was call her a cunt in the open and let my sister defend herself (or tell her to fuck off herself). Whining to other people about someone irritating you is exactly what she called Paddy a "stalker" for.

Maybe that's just me. I'll rag on your family in PM and you can tell me if you like it, k?
Reply
#20

Cucumber Wrote:She does. A lot.

Would you rather I pm'ed you about how awful you are, or is it better to read it out in the open? Because I'll take it to PM if that's what seems to make the most sense to you. Personally, I'd rather not read personal messages that call my sister a cunt. The very least she could do was call her a cunt in the open and let my sister defend herself (or tell her to fuck off herself). Whining to other people about someone irritating you is exactly what she called Paddy a "stalker" for.

Maybe that's just me. I'll rag on your family in PM and you can tell me if you like it, k?

your not getting what I'm saying Nana... you of all people should not let this type of thing rent space in your head and air it on the board.. who the frig cares what people think of you and you sister... just like I could give a fuck what people think of me and my brother.. or anyone else close to me for that matter. the more you ignore it, the sooner it goes away. sotospeak. it works for me..
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucifer
07-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-15-2008, 10:11 AM
Is Pink Hot?
leucetios
Last Post by T Rex
04-05-2006, 03:47 AM
Last Post by JimmyPop
02-21-2006, 03:32 AM
Last Post by Odysseus
08-30-2005, 07:41 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
06-30-2005, 04:43 PM
Last Post by Devious
05-10-2005, 03:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)