Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Is Pink Hot?
#1

What do you think?


Attached Files
.jpg Alecia%20Moore.jpg Size: 13.23 KB  Downloads: 12
Reply
#2

i'd have to be drunk

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

I'd do her.Tight body(sup bizarro world BEW).

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Ive heard of Hot Pink...
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:I'd do her.Tight body.
I agree, though she sometimes looks manly, and I'm not about that.

I draw the line at tasting cum.
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:I'd do her.Tight body(sup bizarro world BEW).

ouch.

in my head i'd imagine Pink has a 4" clit

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

cLaY Wrote:ouch.

in my head i'd imagine Pink has a 4" clit

How is this different from any girl you think about?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:How is this different from any girl you think about?

she's a little too manly for me. this is cLaY, board persona aside, being heterosexual.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#9

cLaY Wrote:she's a little too manly for me. this is cLaY, board persona aside, being heterosexual.


I just sparked a joint of kind bud.I live a mile from were she went to high school, Ive seen some pictures before the punk style she adopted.Not bad.If she wanted to she could look hotter.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

I'd hit it.
Reply
#11

leucetios Wrote:I draw the line at tasting cum.

we made a thread about that ages ago.

going back to Pink, purely speaking of his body she's nice, now she's kinda a true artist and stuff so it's a good partey.
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:I just sparked a joint of kind bud.I live a mile from were she went to high school, Ive seen some pictures before the punk style she adopted.Not bad.If she wanted to she could look hotter.

there's nothing attractive about her face in my opinion.

i'm sporting a Nicoderm CQ Patch.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#13

cLaY Wrote:there's nothing attractive about her face in my opinion.

i'm sporting a Nicoderm CQ Patch.

Her face aint great.You're going to live to 120 now.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:Her face aint great.You're going to live to 120 now.

its making me poop a lot.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#15

I've boned a lot worse.
Reply
#16

:lol2:


Attached Files
.jpg buddy.sized.jpg Size: 68.08 KB  Downloads: 0
Reply
#17

If you need an excuse to put your cock in some pussy you might be a fag.
Reply
#18

Shenanigans Wrote:If you need an excuse to put your cock in some pussy you might be a fag.
You and BEW will get along great.
Reply
#19

leucetios Wrote:You and BEW will get along great.

They do have to have a puss for this statment to be true.
So far I'm not 100% certain BEW does.
Reply
#20

cLaY Wrote:there's nothing attractive about her face in my opinion.

i'm sporting a Nicoderm CQ Patch.

The generic patches from Walgreens and Rite-Aid stick better.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucifer
07-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-04-2010, 02:14 AM
Last Post by ntype
05-15-2008, 10:11 AM
Last Post by JimmyPop
02-21-2006, 03:32 AM
Last Post by Odysseus
08-30-2005, 07:41 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
06-30-2005, 04:43 PM
Last Post by Devious
05-10-2005, 03:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)