Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#21

IBHUNG Wrote:I'd think someone so miserable would leave, instead of trying to destroy relationships

Yeah why don't you.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#22

phantom Wrote:Do you think she can screw your black knee socks off old man. :lool:

old jokes make you look stupid. You're older than I.
Reply
#23

IBHUNG Wrote:of course I do. I stalk all the women.

phantom said I stalk, so it must be true


Well I like being stalked so keep up the good work, and phantom is a tool

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#24

Huh

Thank good all that is posted here is © to me ...


My memoirs will be epcot ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#25

suzy Wrote:Well I like being stalked so keep up the good work, and phantom is a tool

you'll like everything I do to you.
Reply
#26

IBHUNG Wrote:you'll like everything I do to you.

I am sure of it.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#27

phantom Wrote:Yeah why don't you.


because I'm not done with Suzy.

And if I leave, the blondie return chances increase. Leeman is paying me top dollar to stick around.
Reply
#28

IBHUNG Wrote:old jokes make you look stupid. You're older than I.

We both know you're 24 years older than me.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#29

phantom Wrote:We both know you're 24 years older than me.

ask blondie, she knows.

Whether she tells the truth or not is another story.
Reply
#30

JCW also knows my age, BIAB will tell the truth (if she can remember)
Reply
#31

phantom Wrote:We both know you're 24 years older than me.

obsession

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#32

IBHUNG Wrote:JCW also knows my age, BIAB will tell the truth (if she can remember)

Let me consult my spreadsheet.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#33

You know what's funny about this whole thing...

NO ONE CARES IF LEU AND BANANA WERE E-FUCKING. No one cares if Blondie and E were e-fucking. No one cares if snarg and Lee and Flumper are e-fucking threeway. The only ones who keep track of this high school lunchroom ridiculous bullshit is you two scumbags. You try to fuck with people's real lives because they were mean to you on teh goddamn Internet. Get a life. Everyone turned on your "babe" at once because she made it undeniably clear she's a fucking stalker kook bitch who would go to any lengths to hurt people who used to be her friends.

If that's the kind of trainwreck you want to attach your caboose to, you deserve what you get.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#34

JCW Wrote:You know what's funny about this whole thing...

NO ONE CARES IF LEU AND BANANA WERE E-FUCKING. No one cares if Blondie and E were e-fucking. No one cares if snarg and Lee and Flumper are e-fucking threeway. The only ones who keep track of this high school lunchroom ridiculous bullshit is you two scumbags. You try to fuck with people's real lives because they were mean to you on teh goddamn Internet. Get a life. Everyone turned on your "babe" at once because she made it undeniably clear she's a fucking stalker kook bitch who would go to any lengths to hurt people who used to be her friends.

If that's the kind of trainwreck you want to attach your caboose to, you deserve what you get.

you forgot the part where she wished me dead when she heard I had some cancer stuff.
Reply
#35

I'd be here all day if I attempted to list all of the fucked up shit she's done in the last few months and years, dude. From wishing cancer on someone to bragging about getting rich from an inheritance to begging for people's keys so she can access personal information about her fellow posters at places she's not welcome. I'm going for brevity here by just picking this one example.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#36

I can't believe you took the time to explain. Almost makes you look serious and shit
Reply
#37

:pizza:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#38

Paddy 2009

Banana 2010

See You In Toledo
Reply
#39

wooleygoat 2011?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#40

I have no skeletons, 33.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JCW
05-04-2010, 02:14 AM
Last Post by ntype
05-15-2008, 10:11 AM
Is Pink Hot?
leucetios
Last Post by T Rex
04-05-2006, 03:47 AM
Last Post by JimmyPop
02-21-2006, 03:32 AM
Last Post by Odysseus
08-30-2005, 07:41 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
06-30-2005, 04:43 PM
Last Post by Devious
05-10-2005, 03:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)