Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

phantom makes further false accusations
#81

snarg Wrote:why do they need to come here and do it??
it should be pretty clear nobody from here gives a rat's ass about either them or the drama

That's the way he works. Bans me from his board and follows me here.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#82

have you lost your mind??
wtf are you doing here bringing nothing but horror stories from other boreds
you have the nerve to criticize someone else for coming here??

you're a fucking idiot and not one person here wants you to stay around
why not just go away??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#83

snarg Wrote:have you lost your mind??
wtf are you doing here bringing nothing but horror stories from other boreds
you have the nerve to criticize someone else for coming here??

you're a fucking idiot and not one person here wants you to stay around
why not just go away??

You're the one that asked why he comes here. I told you.

Take another drink. It'll be alright.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#84

Snarg, why do you always use 2 question marks??

Are you twice as curious as the normal person??

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#85

i think i'll fuck with your acct just for fun
bye

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#86

Might as well use the little power than makes you feel like something instead of the drunken fool that you are.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#87

WoolyGoat Wrote:blondie and bew used to be the best of friends, now their respective knights in shining armor are here cock slapping each other.


how did we ever reach this point? Sad

way to deflect the attention away from using "keys" to delete a post.
Reply
#88

Someone deleted a post?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#89

indeed
Reply
#90

other than me deleting my own double post?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#91

IB's got no room to talk about deleting posts, Mr. Thread of the Year killer. :S

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#92

JCW Wrote:IB's got no room to talk about deleting posts, Mr. Thread of the Year killer. :S

keep up you bumbling twat. I only mentioned it because he used his shit to delete stuff. The same thing he rode my ass for at X when he THOUGHT I did the same.

His double post made him look a fool when battling with dumb fuck about whom was the wiser.
Reply
#93

:lool: that's seriously what you're yapping about?


you can delete your own post without being a mod you fuckstick.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#94

WoolyGoat Wrote::lool: that's seriously what you're yapping about?


you can delete your own post without being a mod you fuckstick.

even after someone else has already posted?
Reply
#95

please tell me how.
Reply
#96

press edit post, simple really

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#97

IBHUNG Wrote:even after someone else has already posted?

when I post from my phone ('sup bird?) my posts tend to go up twice. I delete the duplicate, as snarg described, as soon as it's posted.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#98

I can really feel the love here at IT. :wub:

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#99

snarg Wrote:press edit post, simple really

Fuck! All this time I thought I was a mod. :rmad:

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:when I post from my phone ('sup bird?) my posts tend to go up twice. I delete the duplicate, as snarg described, as soon as it's posted.

you edit posts regularly?

I didn't know you could edit posts after someone else had posted. Should I take back anything I thought or said?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by QillerDaemon
03-02-2022, 08:26 AM
Last Post by CT280
12-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Last Post by phantom
08-29-2010, 02:03 AM
Last Post by suzy
07-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Last Post by PCM
06-21-2010, 09:42 AM
Last Post by Father Juan
06-21-2010, 12:18 AM
Last Post by UnderWhelmed
05-15-2010, 02:24 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
05-04-2010, 06:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)