06-18-2010, 05:16 PM
BIRD33 Wrote:Commissioners are able to see all email address's.
ok... I've never looked at any of the email address from my yahoo leagues.
BIRD33 Wrote:Commissioners are able to see all email address's.
BIRD33 Wrote:I've said only ever said commercial construction.Thanks for proving my point.
snarg Wrote:you're full of shit
did you really say that??
other people have made fun of you being a toilet salesman
you bragged about your hospital and prison jobs
these lies have not a shred of credibility
get a grip, tweety, IT will never survive your demise
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Bird works in Human Resources? LMFAO
Anhil8tor Wrote:I know what ya talkin bout willis.
Scary huh?
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Its funny how Bird is accusing Snarg of some high tech sleuthing job to uncover his private details, and yet snarg just figured out he's not black 2 days ago.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Its funny how Bird is accusing Snarg of some high tech sleuthing job to uncover his private details, and yet snarg just figured out he's not black 2 days ago.
snarg Wrote:am i really the only one who dint know??
dayum
BIRD33 Wrote:#1 I am black.
#2 I know.
#3 Flumper, do you see snarg seeing my email address ending in mycompanyname.com and not looking it up?Also if I said I work on hospitals and prisons which is commercial construction like I said I do would you automatically make the jump to plumbing?Why not Electric or demolition?
BIRD33 Wrote:Nope.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I seem to remember you posting one time about how plumbing fixtures in prisons work. I can't remember what the thread was about, but you said something about how there can't be any seams or bolts or something. You seemed to know a lot about the plumbing fixtures.
I might be thinking about someone else.
BIRD33 Wrote:Flumper you missed the critical question: Do you see snarg not looking up my company based of my email address.Do you think he's that busy he wouldnt do that?
BIRD33 Wrote:You might be.I do as much plumbing as a I do heating and electric.