Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tiger Woods: ESPN.com
#61

BIRD33 Wrote:Commissioners are able to see all email address's.

ok... I've never looked at any of the email address from my yahoo leagues.
Reply
#62

Isnt it funny both snarg and 8 have told me(in this thread even) that they know what I do and where I work or insinuated they do but now I call them on it for being odd behavior and they act like they have no idea what I'm talking about?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#63

Bird works in Human Resources? LMFAO
Reply
#64

BIRD33 Wrote:I've said only ever said commercial construction.Thanks for proving my point.

you're full of shit
did you really say that??
other people have made fun of you being a toilet salesman
you bragged about your hospital and prison jobs
these lies have not a shred of credibility
get a grip, tweety, IT will never survive your demise Rolleyes

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#65

snarg Wrote:you're full of shit
did you really say that??
other people have made fun of you being a toilet salesman
you bragged about your hospital and prison jobs
these lies have not a shred of credibility
get a grip, tweety, IT will never survive your demise Rolleyes

Actually that was just you.Show me someone else who did.Thats a pretty simple way to prove me wrong.I'm giving you an out here.Show me I'm wrong.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#66

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Bird works in Human Resources? LMFAO

As much as you do I bet.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#67

I know what ya talkin bout willis.


Scary huh?
Reply
#68

Anhil8tor Wrote:I know what ya talkin bout willis.


Scary huh?

per usual your cryptic use of english has me not understanding.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#69

You sell solar pumps right?
Reply
#70

Its funny how Bird is accusing Snarg of some high tech sleuthing job to uncover his private details, and yet snarg just figured out he's not black 2 days ago.
Reply
#71

better dumb it down, gator



Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Its funny how Bird is accusing Snarg of some high tech sleuthing job to uncover his private details, and yet snarg just figured out he's not black 2 days ago.


am i really the only one who dint know??
dayum

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#72

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Its funny how Bird is accusing Snarg of some high tech sleuthing job to uncover his private details, and yet snarg just figured out he's not black 2 days ago.

#1 I am black.

#2 I know.

#3 Flumper, do you see snarg seeing my email address ending in mycompanyname.com and not looking it up?Also if I said I work on hospitals and prisons which is commercial construction like I said I do would you automatically make the jump to plumbing?Why not Electric or demolition?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#73

snarg Wrote:am i really the only one who dint know??
dayum

apparently.
Reply
#74

Anhil8tor Wrote:You sell solar pumps right?

Nope.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#75

BIRD33 Wrote:#1 I am black.

#2 I know.

#3 Flumper, do you see snarg seeing my email address ending in mycompanyname.com and not looking it up?Also if I said I work on hospitals and prisons which is commercial construction like I said I do would you automatically make the jump to plumbing?Why not Electric or demolition?

I seem to remember you posting one time about how plumbing fixtures in prisons work. I can't remember what the thread was about, but you said something about how there can't be any seams or bolts or something. You seemed to know a lot about the plumbing fixtures.

I might be thinking about someone else.
Reply
#76

BIRD33 Wrote:Nope.

Well that explains it.
Reply
#77

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I seem to remember you posting one time about how plumbing fixtures in prisons work. I can't remember what the thread was about, but you said something about how there can't be any seams or bolts or something. You seemed to know a lot about the plumbing fixtures.

I might be thinking about someone else.

You might be.I do as much plumbing as a I do heating and electric.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#78

Flumper you missed the critical question: Do you see snarg not looking up my company based of my email address.Do you think he's that busy he wouldnt do that?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#79

BIRD33 Wrote:Flumper you missed the critical question: Do you see snarg not looking up my company based of my email address.Do you think he's that busy he wouldnt do that?

Can you explain to me how snarg got your email address?
Reply
#80

BIRD33 Wrote:You might be.I do as much plumbing as a I do heating and electric.

fuck, i really have no idea. i pay very little attention to trying to remember much of what i read.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
03-05-2010, 01:27 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-19-2010, 05:57 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-13-2010, 01:30 AM
Last Post by Paddy
04-28-2009, 11:35 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-20-2009, 01:41 AM
Last Post by Sassy
12-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Last Post by Sassy
12-09-2008, 08:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)