Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tiger Woods: ESPN.com
#41

stranger things have happened ('sup claY?)

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#42

BIRD33 Wrote:He's probably looked up my # via my work email address I used here.Both he and snarg probably.Classy guys.

wait a second here
how the hell did i get involved in this phone number bidness??
have you lost your fucking mind, blondie??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#43

you're a documented stalker, q.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#44

WoolyGoat Wrote:you're a documented stalker, q.

i am??
holy shit, do i have to register somewhere??

oh, and who is it i'm stalking??
thanks

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#45

you'll have to notify all of your neighbors and local schools.


and clearly you're swinging from 33's tits.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#46

BIRD33 Wrote:He's probably looked up my # via my work email address I used here.Both he and snarg probably.Classy guys.

I did it while reading some of your PMs. I'm very suprised you and bam PM each other.
Reply
#47

Notice neither denied looking me up via my email address.


Also Tigers in 47th place and is crying about the greens.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#48

you are delusional and in blondie territory now
i have no idea of what your email addy is
nor the nerd skills to do anything with the info if i did have it
get over yourself, if anyone gave me the info, i would have no reason to save it
you are beginning to appear obsessed

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#49

snarg Wrote:you are delusional and in blondie territory now
i have no idea of what your email addy is
nor the nerd skills to do anything with the info if i did have it
get over yourself, if anyone gave me the info, i would have no reason to save it
you are beginning to appear obsessed

We all know you can't help yourself in the mod control panel.You've made intimations to me in the past about what I do that unless you were psychic you would have to have looked.Its ok I really am not afraid.If you call my office looking for human resources chances are you'll get me.

Classic line of the day you saying I'm the one who's obsessed.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#50

BIRD33 Wrote:Notice neither denied looking me up via my email address.


Also Tigers in 47th place and is crying about the greens.

I have never used the admin panel to find any info about anyone. Sorry charlie.
Reply
#51

BIRD33 Wrote:We all know you can't help yourself in the mod control panel.You've made intimations to me in the past about what I do that unless you were psychic you would have to have looked.Its ok I really am not afraid.If you call my office looking for human resources chances are you'll get me.

Classic line of the day you saying I'm the one who's obsessed.

you really are out of touch
the only time i ever go to your cp is to change your title

i will be there shortly to change it

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#52

Anhil8tor Wrote:I have never used the admin panel to find any info about anyone. Sorry charlie.

Ok lets do the little dance here.So are you saying you've never looked me up from me sending you an email from my work address when I had problems with log in's or joined a fantasy league of yours?I only ask because you've basically insinuated you know where I work.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#53

snarg Wrote:you really are out of touch
the only time i ever go to your cp is to change your title

i will be there shortly to change it

Still no denial.I repeat you've said things to me as a veiled admission that you know what I do.Like I said if you arent psychic you're a fucking liar.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#54

look above you fucking moron
i have already told you no

you are like a fucking two year old

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#55

Hey look how quiet its got in here.Hmmmm.Wonder what thats about?

I remember snarg dropping hints about shit that I sell to let me know he's in the know about me.He goes on power trips and I let it go at the time but I didnt forget.Sorry I made both of you look no better then the other internet lunatics you pretend to be above.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#56

BIRD33 Wrote:Hey look how quiet its got in here.Hmmmm.Wonder what thats about?

I remember snarg dropping hints about shit that I sell to let me know he's in the know about me.He goes on power trips and I let it go at the time but I didnt forget.Sorry I made both of you look no better then the other internet lunatics you pretend to be above.

you're full of shit and a fucking liar
all i know is what you tell everyone, you are in some sort of commercial plumbing supply
you are pathetically grasping at straws here and are just lying now

pull up a post, christy
jesus

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#57

snarg Wrote:you're full of shit and a fucking liar
all i know is what you tell everyone, you are in some sort of commercial plumbing supply
you are pathetically grasping at straws here and are just lying now

pull up a post, christy
jesus

I've said only ever said commercial construction.Thanks for proving my point.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#58

BIRD33 Wrote:Ok lets do the little dance here.So are you saying you've never looked me up from me sending you an email from my work address when I had problems with log in's or joined a fantasy league of yours?I only ask because you've basically insinuated you know where I work.

I don't recall you ever sending me an email about your login.

I never looked at the emails from the yahoo league. Personally I use a yahoo email and I keep it hidden.

What else?
Reply
#59

Hey lee nice call with this joker having keys again.Somehow he knows more about what I do that I've ever said here.Its totally because he's a good guesser!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#60

Anhil8tor Wrote:I don't recall you ever sending me an email about your login.

I never looked at the emails from the yahoo league. Personally I use a yahoo email and I keep it hidden.

What else?

Commissioners are able to see all email address's.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
03-05-2010, 01:27 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-19-2010, 05:57 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-13-2010, 01:30 AM
Last Post by Paddy
04-28-2009, 11:35 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-20-2009, 01:41 AM
Last Post by Sassy
12-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Last Post by Sassy
12-09-2008, 08:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)