Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

squirt Wrote::lool: :lool: :lool:

That is how much I'm laughing. If you really believe shit like that, commit yourself to the loony bin right now.

Not only do I believe it, it's pretty much common knowledge at UJ.

I remember that soon after you arrived Ack made that thread about how he had finally talked his poor old wife into anal. I wonder what got him into that after being married a few decades. :lol2:

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

Remember when so and so did that thing at that other place?Nobody gives a fuck.

See You In Toledo
Reply

phantom Wrote:Not only do I believe it, it's pretty much common knowledge at UJ.

I remember that soon after you arrived Ack made that thread about how he had finally talked his poor old wife into anal. I wonder what got him into that after being married a few decades. :lol2:
Give it up. You are so out of touch with reality.
Reply

snarg Wrote:oh, quite the contrary
i, for one, believe the tweetster's conquest stories
i suspect that the gals get involved with him thinking it will be different, that they can change him
i look forward to the day he falls for some hardbody and they leave him hanging in the breeze when they discover what they have gotten into

of course, this is one story he is not gonna tell

Some girls probably do like a challenge, but no way is he ever gonna give up the cock.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

snarg Wrote:oh, quite the contrary
i, for one, believe the tweetster's conquest stories
i suspect that the gals get involved with him thinking it will be different, that they can change him
i look forward to the day he falls for some hardbody and they leave him hanging in the breeze when they discover what they have gotten into

of course, this is one story he is not gonna tell

Bad boy with a sensitive side, yo.I'm quite charming when I want to fuck someone.

Lets not let your posts stray into the realm of accuracy too much from now on.Thanks.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Bad boy with a sensitive side, yo.I'm quite charming when I want to fuck someone.

Lets not let your posts stray into the realm of accuracy too much from now on.Thanks.



i was having a bird moment :blink:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

squirt Wrote:Give it up. You are so out of touch with reality.


I'm spot on and you know it. He's fucking obsessed with you. He does anything you want him to do at UJ.

See how he went after LadyMissDork after you made it clear you wanted her gone? He locked her threads and posted constantly berating her. First you called her "crazy" and then after people said you were jealous you quit posting and let Ack and your flunkies do all the heavy lifting. The pattern repeats itself over and over.

It's pretty much Squirt and Sugarnotch and a few hundred guys. Just the way you love it.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

phantom Wrote:I'm spot on and you know it. He's fucking obsessed with you. He does anything you want him to do at UJ.

See how he went after LadyMissDork after you made it clear you wanted her gone? He locked her threads and posted constantly berating her. First you called her "crazy" and then after people said you were jealous you quit posting and let Ack and your flunkies do all the heavy lifting. The pattern repeats itself over and over.

It's pretty much Squirt and Sugarnotch and a few hundred guys. Just the way you love it.
It really is amazing that your brain is this fucked up.
Reply

That was the only appropriate response.

See You In Toledo
Reply

I think they both have chemical imbalances in their pea brains. It's the only explanation.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:That was the only appropriate response.

You don't even know what we're even talking about Monkeyboy.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

phantom Wrote:You don't even know what we're even talking about Monkeyboy.

Thank christ.Do you get how you look like you have zero life recounting all these forum soap operas for us?Tell me you're a paraplegic or something where you are forced to monitor that crap.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Thank christ.Do you get how you look like you have zero life recounting all these forum soap operas for us?Tell me you're a paraplegic or something where you are forced to monitor that crap.

Why don't you just ignore it and not post in threads that you're not interested in? You know you really don't have to go down the list and post in every thread. I'm sure Leeman won't fire you.

Like I'm supposed to do in your sports threads.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

minorthreat was right again.
Reply

phantom Wrote:Why don't you just ignore it and not post in threads that you're not interested in? You know you really don't have to go down the list and post in every thread. I'm sure Leeman won't fire you.

Like I'm supposed to do in your sports threads.

We've been over this.I'm going to make you leave.You'll slowly fade away and nobody will remember you.

See You In Toledo
Reply

I think LMD may be gone. Congratulations squirt. Counting Katy, that's 2 just in about a month's time.

You're the Bird of UJ. Both of you hate women that are prettier than you. :lool:

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

phantom Wrote:I think LMD may be gone. Congratulations squirt. Counting Katy, that's 2 just in about a month's time.

You're the Bird of UJ. Both of you hate women that are prettier than you. :lool:

NO WAY!!!! lmd gone??? and katy???


bird, what in the fuck???
Reply

Who are lmd and Katy?
Reply

bam Wrote:Who are lmd and Katy?

Don't play coy, bam.All the cool people know.

See You In Toledo
Reply

fatfuckfrank and raiden.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucifer
07-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-15-2008, 10:11 AM
Is Pink Hot?
leucetios
Last Post by T Rex
04-05-2006, 03:47 AM
Last Post by JimmyPop
02-21-2006, 03:32 AM
Last Post by Odysseus
08-30-2005, 07:41 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
06-30-2005, 04:43 PM
Last Post by Devious
05-10-2005, 03:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)