Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Remember when so and so did that thing at that other place?Nobody gives a fuck.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Bad boy with a sensitive side, yo.I'm quite charming when I want to fuck someone.
Lets not let your posts stray into the realm of accuracy too much from now on.Thanks.
i was having a bird moment :blink:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
That was the only appropriate response.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 1,079
Threads: 5
Joined: Dec 2007
Reputation:
1
I think they both have chemical imbalances in their pea brains. It's the only explanation.
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
minorthreat was right again.
Posts: 2,061
Threads: 47
Joined: Feb 2010
Reputation:
0
I think LMD may be gone. Congratulations squirt. Counting Katy, that's 2 just in about a month's time.
You're the Bird of UJ. Both of you hate women that are prettier than you. :lool:
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.