Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

"Oh has anyone seen my tits, uhn NO...oops, I forgot the tiny little fact that I'm a UJ goddess"

Sin,

The real psycho.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Blondie Wrote:She posted her horrific tits on UJ to become a goddess so that random fat, bald, lonely disgusting men will like her.

So did squirt.

It worked! Everyone loves JCW.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

JCW Wrote:It worked! Everyone loves JCW.

Wow! You have lonely internet people that are your friends? Good for you..thats totally normal.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Blondie Wrote:I wish I had a backpedal pic right now. :lool:
:bpedal:

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

JCW Wrote:It worked! Everyone loves JCW.

Until you got your feeling hurt by Skulker and vowed never to return.

Somebody is using your name by the way. I saw a post a week ago.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

Blondie Wrote:Wow! You have lonely internet people that are your friends? Good for you..thats totally normal.

Some of em even sport my tits as an avatar. How pathetic am I?!?

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

phantom Wrote:Until you got your feeling hurt by Skulker and vowed never to return.

Somebody is using your name by the way. I saw a post a week ago.

Yes, I paid my condolences in the Bultov thread.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

JCW Wrote:Yes, I paid my condolences in the Bultov thread.


Well you can come back now. Skulker is gone and I'm betting will never return. Squirt didn't like him.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

this thread got real hilarious

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

JCW Wrote:Yes, I paid my condolences in the Bultov thread.

Maybe IBHUNG will give you a reason to make another post.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

phantom Wrote:Squirt is down to single digit posts again. 8 last month.

Oh my. Sorry for dealing with a sick and dying father. Ooops.
Reply

phantom Wrote:Well you can come back now. Skulker is gone and I'm betting will never return. Squirt didn't like him.

Skulker is not technically gone. He still logs in and he's still a mod or admin.
Reply

squirt Wrote:Oh my. Sorry for dealing with a sick and dying father. Ooops.


Didn't slow you down at UJ.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

phantom Wrote:Didn't slow you down at UJ.

Yeah, actually it did.
Reply

squirt Wrote:Yeah, actually it did.

Maybe a few days last weekend but you still got in over 500 posts.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

[Image: wonder_lick_RockyIV.gif]
Reply

phantom Wrote:Maybe a few days last weekend but you still got in over 500 posts.

I also have a total of over 38k posts because it's the main discussion forum where I prefer to hang out, and I'm also a mod there. Go figure.
Reply

squirt Wrote:I also have a total of over 38k posts because it's the main discussion forum where I prefer to hang out, and I'm also a mod there. Go figure.

Well I can understand you not wanting to lose your mod job in this bad economy. Hope you managed to keep up your administrating of the political board. Keeping things up at the exibitionist forum you and your husband belong to. Reading all the other boards like CF so that you can chime in when your name is mentioned.

It seems poor BIAB is last on your list and she banned two people that actually posted because of you.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

phantom Wrote:Well I can understand you not wanting to lose your mod job in this bad economy. Hope you managed to keep up your administrating of the political board. Keeping things up at the exibitionist forum you and your husband belong to. Reading all the other boards like CF so that you can chime in when your name is mentioned.

It seems poor BIAB is last on your list and she banned two people that actually posted because of you.

Holy shit!!!!

500 posts in less than a month and how many other forums too? And supposedly a job and husband who has probably long given up on her...
And that was all while the dad was dying so she couldn't post at x? :lool:


Yeah right.

I love the whole line of bullshit about her and her husband on the "exhibitionist forum" but she says he knows nothing of UJ? So the guy can swing his dick around on the net but UJ's a secret?

Uh huh.

Is it even possible to 500 times in less than a month?

God damn that is some pathetic shit right there.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

squirt Wrote:I also have a total of over 38k posts because it's the main discussion forum where I prefer to hang out, and I'm also a mod there. Go figure.

The internet is your whole world.

Loon.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucifer
07-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-15-2008, 10:11 AM
Is Pink Hot?
leucetios
Last Post by T Rex
04-05-2006, 03:47 AM
Last Post by JimmyPop
02-21-2006, 03:32 AM
Last Post by Odysseus
08-30-2005, 07:41 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
06-30-2005, 04:43 PM
Last Post by Devious
05-10-2005, 03:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)