Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Blondie Wrote:The irony here is amazing.

He's a super nice person.

Thats why he doesn't fit in.

He's not like you hater bitch.

Funny -- I don't recall asking for your opinion. He's a big boy, he and I have a history, he can handle what I have to say about him. Deep down he knows it's true, too.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

Squirt and JCW need to make some pity posts at X.

Seriously, I was just there and it's sad.

That place makes IT look like Disney Land.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

phantom Wrote:Squirt and JCW need to make some pity posts at X.

Seriously, I was just there and it's sad.

That place makes IT look like Disney Land.

Well don't you dare fall asleep whilst chatting to one of the members there...

They turn "against" you and start saying things....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

I post there most days. Thanks for reading my stuff. Sad

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

JCW Wrote:I post there most days. Thanks for reading my stuff. Sad


I like how you can read 2 months of posts without having to go to the 2nd page.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

Too bad there's no X in "lazy".

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

IBHUNG uses the Bird method of board administration.

The more people you run off the more successful the board is. :loool:

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

In fact the "Pink" account is completely fucked with because Banana didn't want her PM's posted. She's another one that thinks it's only funny when she's doing it to other people.

Pink can't log in.

I'm well aware of the content of the mailbox though.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

leeman Wrote:Well don't you dare fall asleep whilst chatting to one of the members there...

They turn "against" you and start saying things....

Preachin' to the chior.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

JCW wrecked x by banning me for calling squirt out for following me there. I bailed from UJ to x and squirt suddenly decided she needed to be there too because she's a fucking loon.
I leave..she leaves...I go back..she goes back....I leave....

No way was I not going to call the bozo out on it.

Of course she's not there anymore, she comes here to attack me now. :roll:

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

JCW Wrote:Funny -- I don't recall asking for your opinion. He's a big boy, he and I have a history, he can handle what I have to say about him. Deep down he knows it's true, too.

I NEVER ask yours of me but I'm stuck with all the time.

If you're gonna dish it, take the shit or STFU.

No he doesn't. He thinks you're a bozo for wrecking x when we were all enjoying.

And deep down, you know he's right.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Oh yay, more delusions! BIAB banned you and you know it.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

Blondie Wrote:I NEVER ask yours of me but I'm stuck with all the time.

If you're gonna dish it, take the shit or STFU.

No he doesn't. He thinks you're a bozo for wrecking x when we were all enjoying.

And deep down, you know he's right.

Wah. I'll go hang myself now cuz a couple of fucking e-loonies don't like how I roll.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

JCW Wrote:Wah. I'll go hang myself now cuz a couple of fucking e-loonies don't like how I roll.

Good.

We'll be better for it.

Buh bye.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Let's take a poll. Who would IT rather see hang themselves live on webcam, Blondie or JCW. Loser has to do it.

I'm pretty confident in my chance of winning.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

JCW Wrote:Oh yay, more delusions! BIAB banned you and you know it.

Yes, I'm banned for what?

Calling out a loonie and what happened after that?

The loonie came here, (sup squirt) big surprise there.

And x died a horrible tragic death as we all knew it would.

Well done.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Blondie Wrote:JCW wrecked x by banning me for calling squirt out for following me there. I bailed from UJ to x and squirt suddenly decided she needed to be there too because she's a fucking loon.
I leave..she leaves...I go back..she goes back....I leave....

No way was I not going to call the bozo out on it.

Of course she's not there anymore, she comes here to attack me now. :roll:

Squirt is down to single digit posts again. 8 last month.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

BTW - why are you saying what phantom thinks? Why doesn't he speak for himself?

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

JCW Wrote:Let's take a poll. Who would IT rather see hang themselves live on webcam, Blondie or JCW. Loser has to do it.

I'm pretty confident in my chance of winning.

You offered.

I just wished you well and was looking forward to x's revival.

I wish I was my own computer, I think your zitted out lopsided tits would fit perfectly here.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Blondie Wrote:Yes, I'm banned for what?
Being a loonie and what happened after that?

FTFY

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucifer
07-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-15-2008, 10:11 AM
Is Pink Hot?
leucetios
Last Post by T Rex
04-05-2006, 03:47 AM
Last Post by JimmyPop
02-21-2006, 03:32 AM
Last Post by Odysseus
08-30-2005, 07:41 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
06-30-2005, 04:43 PM
Last Post by Devious
05-10-2005, 03:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)