Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

phantom Wrote:So you can't take it and you're gonna get me banned? I'm shocked.


Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.

See You In Toledo
Reply

JCW Wrote:phantom is (was?) a friend of mine... I wish he'd think for himself and just be the person I know he is instead of the evil little minion of hate that he's become. Sad

[Image: hammer_striking_nail_w_sparks.jpg]
Reply

squirt Wrote:[Image: hammer_striking_nail_w_sparks.jpg]


Repost
Reply

Cut the guy a break ladies.He's desperate for some bra shots.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Cut the guy a break ladies.He's desperate for some bra shots.

Fuck. Me too. Since I'm fairly new here, who's nuts should I hug for most efficient bra shot acquisition?
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Cut the guy a break ladies.He's desperate for some bra shots.

Yep, straight guys like nice tits. Imagine that. Confusedcratch:
Reply

If pictures is all you can get I understand.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:If pictures is all you can get I understand.


Are you and CT ever gonna hook-up for real?
Reply

Father Juan Wrote:Fuck. Me too. Since I'm fairly new here, who's nuts should I hug for most efficient bra shot acquisition?

:banana_fl

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

JCW Wrote::banana_fl

You got some sort of hookup I should know about?
Reply

Father Juan Wrote:You got some sort of hookup I should know about?

ain't ya got a camera, father??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

I do, but the only chick around here to take pics of is my old lady.

She needs to get some hot friends.

Who like having their pictures taken by toothless old guys.

Naked.
Reply

squirt Wrote:[Image: hammer_striking_nail_w_sparks.jpg]

Stalker whore.

Edit- wait..is this her only post today?

What an obsessed fucking kook.

Omg.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:careful, Bird.

I own him.

I don't think he can go a whole day without beging for my attention.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

JCW Wrote:You've changed. You're letting Blondie's bitterness seep into you. Sad.



Apparently it's only funny when you talk shit about people huh?

Fuck off hypocrite.

At least he does it out front and not behind peoples backs, he's still better than you.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Father Juan Wrote:I do, but the only chick around here to take pics of is my old lady.

She needs to get some hot friends.

Who like having their pictures taken by toothless old guys.

Naked.

I wouldn't exactly call her easy on the eyes either.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

JCW Wrote:Fear not. I've got my big girl panties on today.

phantom is (was?) a friend of mine... I wish he'd think for himself and just be the person I know he is instead of the evil little minion of hate that he's become. Sad

Just sayin. JCW out for now.

The irony here is amazing.

He's a super nice person.

Thats why he doesn't fit in.

He's not like you hater bitch.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Bird is so ridiculous. Not only does he think an ass can be kicked on the internet, he actually takes credit and satisfaction when anybody leaves this place. It couldn't possibly be that they found a better place or more important things in their life. I assume from looking at the members list that he ran off each and every one of them. Quite an accomplishment.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

Rack your sig!!! :lool:

Bird thinks he owns the place, he'll badger and bully anyone around until you either put him on ignore or leave.

He actually sat here for eight months completely alone and he touts it as a feather in his cap. The guy is a total joke.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:Any idea why cucumber had to go bird33 and edit every response?

She's done a lot dirtier shit than that.

We just don't say it out loud for some reason.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucifer
07-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-15-2008, 10:11 AM
Is Pink Hot?
leucetios
Last Post by T Rex
04-05-2006, 03:47 AM
Last Post by JimmyPop
02-21-2006, 03:32 AM
Last Post by Odysseus
08-30-2005, 07:41 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
06-30-2005, 04:43 PM
Last Post by Devious
05-10-2005, 03:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)