Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm puking blood ....
#81

Quite frankly I'm surprised you'll even associate with a bunch of candy losers like us. But pretzel M&Ms?! I think I just came. That sounds AMAZING.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#82

but me pissing in some drunk chicks mouth is disgusting?? what the fuck is wrong with you idiots?
Reply
#83

More disgusting than pretzel M&Ms? Hell yeah. More disgusting than, say, pooping on some drunk chick's chest? Nah.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#84

CT280 Wrote:but me pissing in some drunk chicks mouth is disgusting?? what the fuck is wrong with you idiots?

Do what ya want man. Don't worry about these people.
Reply
#85

JCW Wrote:Quite frankly I'm surprised you'll even associate with a bunch of candy losers like us. But pretzel M&Ms?! I think I just came. That sounds AMAZING.

Speak for yourself.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#86

... I did. My post was all first person. :S

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#87

Thats about right.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:52 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
11-12-2008, 10:56 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-07-2008, 01:48 PM
Last Post by Spyker
02-13-2008, 10:12 AM
Last Post by Ntype
08-09-2005, 08:39 PM
Last Post by Charon
05-02-2005, 03:56 PM
Last Post by CT280
04-27-2005, 07:36 PM
Blood Ninja
Velvet
Last Post by War
09-25-2004, 05:40 PM
Last Post by Velvet
08-22-2004, 01:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)