Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Should I stop the Single malt and Codeine ???
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
jesus dude. hurry up and admin me before its too late. and fuck no, just double the codeine is all. you'll be fine.
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
CT280 Wrote:jesus dude. hurry up and admin me before its too late. and fuck no, just double the codeine is all. you'll be fine.
OK ... fukk teh adminpart ... I'm hitting the cods...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
bam Wrote:Yeah, probably a good idea to stop. ODs are not pretty.
What I thought so I trippled the Omeprazol dosage ....
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
I'm pretty sure that wasn't a good idea either.
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
bam Wrote:I'm pretty sure that wasn't a good idea either.
Omeparzol is for the stomach... Like Losec ....
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
Yeah, prilosec. You can overdose on that stuff too.
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
bam Wrote:Yeah, prilosec. You can overdose on that stuff too.
Fukk!
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
Do you have an ulcer? The mixture of alcohol and codeine would exacerbate the symptoms of an ulcer.
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
On the phone with a doc now...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
Which could explain the blood.
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
bam Wrote:Do you have an ulcer? The mixture of alcohol and codeine would exacerbate the symptoms of an ulcer.
Might have gotten one now from the meds ....
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
What do you use the prilosec for typically?
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
bam Wrote:What do you use the prilosec for typically?
So my stomach can handle the meds ...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 2,743
Threads: 103
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
is it straight codeine?
liquid?
or mixed with acetaminophen?
do you smoke?
codeine can do major shit to your lungs, watch out.
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
quint Wrote:is it straight codeine?
liquid?
or mixed with acetaminophen?
do you smoke?
codeine can do major shit to your lungs, watch out.
Pills mixed with paracetamol ...
Stopped smoking 2 years ago...
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
As GM here I name myself executor to your estate and demand we lay out a succession plan.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
How much codeine have you had? How much to drink? How much prilosec?
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
bam Wrote:How much codeine have you had? How much to drink? How much prilosec?
Normal day dosage about 200mg Codeine ...
Uhmmm 1/4 botlle ...
100mg Omeprazol
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?