04-15-2010, 06:45 PM
CT280 Wrote:whats this?
Me. Miss Reliability.
CT280 Wrote:whats this?
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
JCW Wrote:Cool as the other side of the pillow.
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
snarg Wrote:the day you get a pm from me is the day you know someone hacked my nic
if you disappear today, nobody will notice or care
you're like a little bug, slightly annoying, but nothing to get excited about
being blondie's tool is not gonna fly here, sorry
you are dying a slow death here, little guy
Jimmy Wrote:daILY pRESIENTIAL traCKING?
Blondie Wrote:Just let it go.
There is not a single person around that believes those tits belong to this woman:
Anhil8tor Wrote:Picture is dark.... why?
More light.. no shirt. Only way we can tell.