Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

phantom

BIRD33 Wrote:I'd like to remind his defenders that one of his better come backs to me was "Go play basketball".No I'm not leaving out the punchline.That was it.

I agree with MT and will not let this places standards dip so low to accommodate the likes of him."No you are" will never be considered a witty retort.Never.It maybe elsewhere but not here.He's done at this place, he just doesnt grasp that yet.

Do you remember that you had just played basketball the day before and it was nice around here for about 2 hours? You had posted about it. There was nothing racist about it.
Reply

Phantoms getting laid by Blondie, right?For the amount of damage control he's doing that must be the case.Otherwise can someone tell me why he's going to such great lengths to protect her already destroyed image?If he's not fucking her its pathetic and I don't get it.

See You In Toledo
Reply

JCW Wrote:Not sure why I'm defending him because he's such a dick sometimes but he's not actually not too bad when he's not swinging from Blondie's udders. If he'd post about something else and STFU about small cocks and whatever else, he wouldn't be too bad here.

Just my 2 cents.


I know you like talking about large cocks much better. Smile

I still like you a little too hon.
Reply

phantom Wrote:Do you remember that you had just played basketball the day before and it was nice around here for about 2 hours? You had posted about it. There was nothing racist about it.

I never said there was.I was just speaking about how lame and weak a come back it was.A 5th grader could do better.Thats not good enough for here.You are on your way out.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:We'll never see Vit E again!

What a pussy.

There you go getting pussy and cock mixed up again faggot.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:I never said there was.I was just speaking about how lame and weak a come back it was.A 5th grader could do better.Thats not good enough for here.You are on your way out.

The fake wrestler did.
Reply

This is like a full page of terribleness from Phantom.Absolutely horrible.

See You In Toledo
Reply

CT280 Wrote:but they are you. you sent them a few years ago after finding out e fucking blew you off for bobbys bitch. :lool: remember that? you called me bawling your fucking eyes out, and that pic was "revenge".

fuckin e wins by default. :S whore, them are some nice tits.


ftr, it wasn't bobby's bitch :ph34r:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

I'd like you a lot better if you would space after periods. I've never seen anybody do that.

You're just mad because I called you out for being gay. You know it's true and you're all mad about it just like CT is mad about his short feature.

Could you direct me to a post in the years you've been here where you ever complemented a woman?
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:I have to disagree with you. His comebacks are pretty juvenile. Not juvenile in the cool way but more like a 14 year old is posting. I hate him and may decide to run him.

BIRD33 Wrote:I'd like to remind his defenders that one of his better come backs to me was "Go play basketball".No I'm not leaving out the punchline.That was it.

I agree with MT and will not let this places standards dip so low to accommodate the likes of him."No you are" will never be considered a witty retort.Never.It maybe elsewhere but not here.He's done at this place, he just doesnt grasp that yet.

hard to argue with MT
he is like obi wan kenobi

tweety is right

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

The funny thing is that some people actually think those are nice tits. Damn! I guess everybody has different tastes but I don't like nipples pointed due south.
Reply

snarg Wrote:hard to argue with MT
he is like obi wan kenobi

tweety is right

You're just pissed because I ignore your PMs.
Reply

phantom Wrote:I'd like you a lot better if you would space after periods. I've never seen anybody do that.

You're just mad because I called you out for being gay. You know it's true and you're all mad about it just like CT is mad about his short feature.

Could you direct me to a post in the years you've been here where you ever complemented a woman?

Wow.

Why would I be mad at some lame insult you made towards me?You're a guy who needs the internet or you'd never have a woman talk to you.You calling me gay really doesnt have the effect you think it does since I'm fucking chicks in real life.

Can you direct me to a more pathetic comment then asking when the last time I complimented a woman online was?I'm blown away by that.Who gives a fuck about being nice to online women?I'm actually getting my dick sucked in real life, stupid.

See You In Toledo
Reply

I didn't say when the last time was. I said show me one where you ever have. I could find several on this page where you've complemented men.


I think there needs to be another Phantom thread. This one is getting too long. Then you can all tell me how you're gonna run me.


I have to go for now. Make sure my name doesn't get too far down the page while I'm gone.
Reply

snarg Wrote:ftr, it wasn't bobby's bitch :ph34r:

thanks snarg. my fault for assuming when she called me, crying hysterically about her lover, vitamin e (not his real name) ignoring her calls and "knowing for a fact he is talking to that whore bobby's bitch" (not her real name) that it was in fact bobbys bitch. actually you may have read the follow up mess in my pm's when you did me the favor and reset my password.

man that chick is fucking sane.
Reply

phantom Wrote:I didn't say when the last time was. I said show me one where you ever have. I could find several on this page where you've complemented men.


I think there needs to be another Phantom thread. This one is getting too long. Then you can all tell me how you're gonna run me.


I have to go for now. Make sure my name doesn't get too far down the page while I'm gone.

Before you run away because you're getting your ass handed to you here show me the several pages of me complimenting men.It doesnt exist.Like I said you are the male version of blondie where you make shit up that even a retard wouldnt believe to bolster your pathetic arguments.Its a sign of a mind not capable of seeing what others see from you.

See You In Toledo
Reply

and also point out my "melt" (nice 2006 reference by the way). thanks.
Reply

I'm not positive Phantom is actually real and not a blondie troll created to pretend there are other human beings living in her fucked up world.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Vitamin E Wrote:The rumor mill said that Blondie's tits have been posted at IT.

Figured I'd pop it for old time's sake.

WOW. Those norks are a tragic mess. Simply not Blondie's.

Welp there it is.

He would def know.

This however most DEF IS CT's tiny little penis.

http://www.slutload.com/watch/EGGD4geul4...Willy.html



CT mad. :lool: :lool:

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

because you would def know!!

dance.monkey.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by QillerDaemon
03-02-2022, 08:26 AM
Last Post by CT280
12-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Last Post by phantom
08-29-2010, 02:03 AM
Last Post by suzy
07-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Last Post by PCM
06-21-2010, 09:42 AM
Last Post by Father Juan
06-21-2010, 12:18 AM
Last Post by UnderWhelmed
05-15-2010, 02:24 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
05-04-2010, 06:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)