Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Phantoms getting laid by Blondie, right?For the amount of damage control he's doing that must be the case.Otherwise can someone tell me why he's going to such great lengths to protect her already destroyed image?If he's not fucking her its pathetic and I don't get it.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
This is like a full page of terribleness from Phantom.Absolutely horrible.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
CT280 Wrote:but they are you. you sent them a few years ago after finding out e fucking blew you off for bobbys bitch. :lool: remember that? you called me bawling your fucking eyes out, and that pic was "revenge".
fuckin e wins by default. :S whore, them are some nice tits.
ftr, it wasn't bobby's bitch :ph34r:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 2,061
Threads: 47
Joined: Feb 2010
Reputation:
0
I'd like you a lot better if you would space after periods. I've never seen anybody do that.
You're just mad because I called you out for being gay. You know it's true and you're all mad about it just like CT is mad about his short feature.
Could you direct me to a post in the years you've been here where you ever complemented a woman?
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
minorthreat Wrote:I have to disagree with you. His comebacks are pretty juvenile. Not juvenile in the cool way but more like a 14 year old is posting. I hate him and may decide to run him.
BIRD33 Wrote:I'd like to remind his defenders that one of his better come backs to me was "Go play basketball".No I'm not leaving out the punchline.That was it.
I agree with MT and will not let this places standards dip so low to accommodate the likes of him."No you are" will never be considered a witty retort.Never.It maybe elsewhere but not here.He's done at this place, he just doesnt grasp that yet.
hard to argue with MT
he is like obi wan kenobi
tweety is right
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 2,061
Threads: 47
Joined: Feb 2010
Reputation:
0
The funny thing is that some people actually think those are nice tits. Damn! I guess everybody has different tastes but I don't like nipples pointed due south.
Posts: 2,061
Threads: 47
Joined: Feb 2010
Reputation:
0
I didn't say when the last time was. I said show me one where you ever have. I could find several on this page where you've complemented men.
I think there needs to be another Phantom thread. This one is getting too long. Then you can all tell me how you're gonna run me.
I have to go for now. Make sure my name doesn't get too far down the page while I'm gone.
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
and also point out my "melt" (nice 2006 reference by the way). thanks.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm not positive Phantom is actually real and not a blondie troll created to pretend there are other human beings living in her fucked up world.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
because you would def know!!
dance.monkey.