Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm puking blood ....
#41

If he doesnt respond soon I'm going to take my laptop and dump it in front of the doors of the local emergency room and speed off.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#42

That's soooo not right
Reply
#43

RIP lee
Reply
#44

That's a lot of friggin codeine. If I take too much I go partially deaf.
Reply
#45

leeman Wrote:Should I stop the Single malt and Codeine ???

Stop telling tall tales and it should stop.

God works in mysterious ways Lee.

I mean if there were a god, he def wouldd.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#46

Leeman, I knew you liked code, didn't know you meant THAT kind!

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#47

Medic in the house.

My diagnosis: put down the bottles, both meds and liquor, call a cab and have that fucker floor it all the way to the ER. You need to be under close supervision. This is highly dangerous.

[Image: jeter.jpg]
Reply
#48

Has anyone heard from Lee today?
Reply
#49

Looking at his profile, last time he was here was at 3:26am today.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#50

Hmm.
Reply
#51

you guys don't know da boss very well
everything will be OK
there will be no emergency room visits

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#52

I'm going to die.Drinking from 1 PM to 1 AM.I lost my mac card.I told a stripper she'd look good on a milk carton.That is all.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#53

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm going to die.Drinking from 1 PM to 1 AM.I lost my mac card.I told a stripper she'd look good on a milk carton.That is all.

Doesn't they put only pictures of kids on those ? :S
Reply
#54

Yea its a joke, fuck stick.She didnt find it funny.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#55

Oh another emotive-don't-hit-me-with-shit-I-can't-handle-stripper
Reply
#56

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm going to die.Drinking from 1 PM to 1 AM.I lost my mac card.I told a stripper she'd look good on a milk carton.That is all.

That is hilarious
Reply
#57

I'm Johnny Buzzkill for strippers.I'm not overly cheery(shocker) and I realized about 7 years ago there is no reason to tip well in a strip club.I act like a total ass because they are trying to use me.Anyway I'm going to the *bank in a minute.I will order chinese food for lunch and will generally get nothing done today.



*Smoke half a joint.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#58

Whats a mac card?
Reply
#59

Doc is kinda pissed at me....

He took me of the codeine and told me to stop drinking ...

Now I only take Ketoprofen.....

Will be drunk to night thou ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#60

Ohh and I'll be gone from Tuesday some time ... Gonna have my first surgery.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:52 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
11-12-2008, 10:56 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-07-2008, 01:48 PM
Last Post by Spyker
02-13-2008, 10:12 AM
Last Post by Ntype
08-09-2005, 08:39 PM
Last Post by Charon
05-02-2005, 03:56 PM
Last Post by CT280
04-27-2005, 07:36 PM
Blood Ninja
Velvet
Last Post by War
09-25-2004, 05:40 PM
Last Post by Velvet
08-22-2004, 01:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)