Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

phantom

phantom Wrote:Yeah you and CT are. You make a good gay couple though.

thats huge internet smack right there. you got the training wheels off now?
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Wow that was a cutting edge come back.So you're an expert on what her tits look like?


I know that's not her. Make of it what you will.
Reply

i got it straight from my email, douche. its her.
Reply

CT280 Wrote:i got it straight from my email, douche. its her.

You should have at least found one with a little blonde hair.
Reply

phantom Wrote:I know that's not her. Make of it what you will.

But how?By seeing some bra shots?

I love how CT and I are the "stalkers" but this joker follows her everywhere and claims to know intimate details of her anatomy.How fast until he's in the stalker category like LFC, salty nuts and the rest?

See You In Toledo
Reply

i knew i should have added that fucker to the list. god damn i wonder if he knew about the dozen or so before him?
Reply

I wonder if Phantom right now is wondering who are all these guys we are naming since they go years back."My babe would never run through men like that".You are just next in line of a bunch of jerkoffs before you, big guy.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:But how?By seeing some bra shots?

I love how CT and I are the "stalkers" but this joker follows her everywhere and claims to know intimate details of her anatomy.How fast until he's in the stalker category like LFC, salty nuts and the rest?

From the stomach alone you can tell it's not her. Blondie has great abs.
Reply

Do you know how fucking pathetic you look?

See You In Toledo
Reply

he doesnt. :lool:
Reply

Gotta take a nap.

CT Fail

CT still mad

Birdie still sucks cocks
Reply

Are we sure Blondies not posting for Phantom?Thats some terrible blondie level smack talk.

See You In Toledo
Reply

:lool: :lool:

CT still mad.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

I'm not sure reposting that has the impact you think.

See You In Toledo
Reply

I'm just very happy that people in the circle of trust are solid.

:hug:

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Those are horrific!!!!! :lool:

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

If you want to send me a pm with the goods I'll be happy to confirm or deny.

Lord knows I've been trying to see them long enough Smile
Reply

No need.

It's clearly not me. I knew there was no way in hell he could deliver.

CT mad. :lool:

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Why must you crush my dreams?
Reply

Blondie Wrote:No need.

It's clearly not me. I knew there was no way in hell he could deliver.

CT mad. :lool:


but they are you. you sent them a few years ago after finding out e fucking blew you off for bobbys bitch. :lool: remember that? you called me bawling your fucking eyes out, and that pic was "revenge".

fuckin e wins by default. :S whore, them are some nice tits.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by QillerDaemon
03-02-2022, 08:26 AM
Last Post by CT280
12-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Last Post by phantom
08-29-2010, 02:03 AM
Last Post by suzy
07-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Last Post by PCM
06-21-2010, 09:42 AM
Last Post by Father Juan
06-21-2010, 12:18 AM
Last Post by UnderWhelmed
05-15-2010, 02:24 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
05-04-2010, 06:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)