Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm puking blood ....
#21

I stoped heaving now ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#22

leeman Wrote:I stoped heaving now ...

Is it possible the puking was a side effect of seeing blondie tits in that other thread?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

Is it straight 200mg of codeine? Or it something like Vicodin that has acetaminophen and codeine etc?
Reply
#24

bam Wrote:Is it straight 200mg of codeine? Or it something like Vicodin that has acetaminophen and codeine etc?

As I said ...It's pills mixed with paracetamol .-....

So one pil lis like 500Mg paracetamol and 30mg codeine ...
I've had 8 today ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#25

Yeah, Lee, you need to not take anything else and drink some milk. No more alcohol. Alcohol and paracetamol are bad news for bleeding reasons as well as liver function as is codeine and alcohol.
Reply
#26

bam Wrote:Yeah, Lee, you need to not take anything else and drink some milk. No more alcohol. Alcohol and paracetamol are bad news for bleeding reasons as well as liver function as is codeine and alcohol.

You sound like my doc....

He told me my liver wanted out ... and I said .... "I have a liver???"

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#27

On a better note ...

My tummy is sedated an don't hurt that much atm ...

So I'm prolly gonna try to sleep ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#28

BIRD33 Wrote:As GM here I name myself executor to your estate and demand we lay out a succession plan.

hi!
Reply
#29

leeman Wrote:You sound like my doc....

He told me my liver wanted out ... and I said .... "I have a liver???"

I've done enough stupid shit in my lifetime to know now.
Reply
#30

leeman Wrote:On a better note ...

My tummy is sedated an don't hurt that much atm ...

So I'm prolly gonna try to sleep ...

You should probably wait a bit before trying to sleep.
Reply
#31

fuck it, take a nap lee. a long one.
Reply
#32

Stop it CT
Reply
#33

Brutal.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#34

i hope you make it, lee.
Reply
#35

As do I. I don't recommend sleeping right now though. Really.
Reply
#36

i think hes asleep bam.
Reply
#37

That's not good.
Reply
#38

Drink some Draino. It cleans out the system.
Reply
#39

He's not doing meth.
Reply
#40

Wake up Leeman!Wake up!

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:52 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
11-12-2008, 10:56 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-07-2008, 01:48 PM
Last Post by Spyker
02-13-2008, 10:12 AM
Last Post by Ntype
08-09-2005, 08:39 PM
Last Post by Charon
05-02-2005, 03:56 PM
Last Post by CT280
04-27-2005, 07:36 PM
Blood Ninja
Velvet
Last Post by War
09-25-2004, 05:40 PM
Last Post by Velvet
08-22-2004, 01:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)