Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

phantom
#61

He's like the handicapped Walmart greeter at the entrance of IT.
Reply
#62

I believed you babe. I remember squirt posting once at X that she had Skulker ignored while he was demodded and that if he was modded again he would still be ignored. That was on the other software and didn't know if it worked on this one.
Reply
#63

Blondie Wrote:Can someone tell my little monkey that it doesn't matter if youre a mod or not. If you were ignore before you were modded, you stay there.

[Image: Monkey.png]

Monkey sits here by himself for 8 months thinking he's king of the internet for clearing the place out.

Truth is, he's no life monkey. :lool:


Did you miss the part where I said I asked lee to unmod me?Guess not?Either way nobody seriously believes you don't have two browsers open and one logged in as a guest here.If anyone besides Phantom does speak up.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#64

phantom Wrote:I believed you babe. I remember squirt posting once at X that she had Skulker ignored while he was demodded and that if he was modded again he would still be banned. That was on the other software and didn't know if it worked on this one.


Awesome.

I'll always believe in you, babe.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#65

BIRD33 Wrote:Did you miss the part where I said I asked lee to unmod me?Guess not?Either way nobody seriously believes you don't have two browsers open and one logged in as a guest here.If anyone besides Phantom does speak up.

I had two browsers open. I clicked on a link in my IM that opens Explorer which is the default browser. The other is Firefox which I normally use. So it was me. Not trying to trick you though.
Reply
#66

phantom Wrote:I had two browsers open. I clicked on a link in my IM that opens Explorer which is the default browser. The other is Firefox which I normally use. So it was me. Not trying to trick you though.

Uh what the fuck are you talking about?I'm asking blondie.Obviously you can see my posts.

This is the level of brilliance I'm dealing with.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#67

You keep an eye on things though Birdy.

Don't let anybody pull any fast ones.

We'll all be back tomorrow.

Maybe you'll have time to watch CT's videos some more.

Bye
Reply
#68

BIRD33 Wrote:Uh what the fuck are you talking about?I'm asking blondie.Obviously you can see my posts.

This is the level of brilliance I'm dealing with.

She has told me before she only uses explorer. I was the hidden user since I had explorer and Firefox both open and only Firefox logged in. I thought you could understand that, but I know you're a little slow.
Reply
#69

phantom Wrote:You keep an eye on things though Birdy.

Don't let anybody pull any fast ones.

We'll all be back tomorrow.

Maybe you'll have time to watch CT's videos some more.

Bye


He and his "babe" are a team now.Like a retarded superhero duo.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#70

BIRD33 Wrote:He and his "babe" are a team now.Like a retarded superhero duo.

It's just that everybody seemed to be here today. If I had just meant two of us I would have said, "We'll be back tomorrow." All means more than 2. It seems most people post in the daytime here and you are just left here all by yourself till the next day. Sad really.
Reply
#71

I think you're reading into this a little bit, sport.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#72

BIRD33 Wrote:He and his "babe" are a team now.Like a retarded superhero duo.

You may see my using terms of affection towards women. It's something straight guys do from time to time.
Reply
#73

This was fun.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#74

CT280 Wrote:i'll be posting blondies tits later on today.

I notice Bird isn't asking for these pic every couple of hours like he was for CT's video. I guess he's just into tiny cocks.
Reply
#75

Keep repeating it.Someone will believe you!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#76

BIRD33 Wrote:Keep repeating it.Someone will believe you!


Keep denying it. You're as straight as Tom Cruise.
Reply
#77

Poor Bird.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#78

"cleanse"? seriously?

i have major bode in this thread, and 2 people wont get it.
Reply
#79

this is an embarrassing display

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#80

CT280 Wrote:i'll be posting blondies tits later on today.

BUMP!

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by QillerDaemon
03-02-2022, 08:26 AM
Last Post by CT280
12-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Last Post by phantom
08-29-2010, 02:03 AM
Last Post by suzy
07-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Last Post by PCM
06-21-2010, 09:42 AM
Last Post by Father Juan
06-21-2010, 12:18 AM
Last Post by UnderWhelmed
05-15-2010, 02:24 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
05-04-2010, 06:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)