Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I stopped by to chat......
#21

minorthreat Wrote:I see. So they were both pissed or what? Has everyone else left except the core IT people?

Snargs furious.8 I don't think cares.

Its a mix of people you would recognize and some you wouldnt.Some whore named bam is showing her fun sacks off to everybody over the last two weeks so thats been good for traffic.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

i think you're the only person i've seen online that's from iowa

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#23

who Wrote:i think you're the only person i've seen online that's from iowa

The internet is new to most of us Iowans.
Reply
#24

BIRD33 Wrote:Snargs furious.8 I don't think cares.

Its a mix of people you would recognize and some you wouldnt.Some whore named bam is showing her fun sacks off to everybody over the last two weeks so thats been good for traffic.

There are a few new names. I wasn't sure if they were just old members with new names or not.

Does she have nice cans?
Reply
#25

minorthreat Wrote:There are a few new names. I wasn't sure if they were just old members with new names or not.

Does she have nice cans?

why yes she does

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#26

minorthreat Wrote:There are a few new names. I wasn't sure if they were just old members with new names or not.

Does she have nice cans?

I'm not sure.I havent begged to see them so I've only seen the bra on shots.People have given them good reviews but this is the internet.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm not sure.I havent begged to see them so I've only seen the bra on shots.People have given them good reviews but this is the internet.


This is blasphemy! She should have sent a complimentary pic to your inbox.
Reply
#28

who Wrote:why yes she does

Big or medium sized?

Small or feeding nipples?
Reply
#29

minorthreat Wrote:Big or medium sized?

Small or feeding nipples?

on the medium to large with happy baby nipples

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#30

who Wrote:on the medium to large with happy baby nipples


Those are my favorite kind of tits. I always feel like I should be learning something when I see big nipples. I attribute that to National Geographic.

Don't get me wrong though, I love all tits.
Reply
#31

minorthreat Wrote:...only to find out nobody was home. I'll try to stop by in the next few days. I have some updates and stuff.




I miss Bird33.



In Christ
-mt

Hi lover
Reply
#32

Hi!
Reply
#33

great week for IT

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#34

If only paddy was still alive.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

BIRD33 Wrote:If only paddy was still alive.

how many times do you think he's taken pepsi to that big Applebees in the sky?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#36

What happened to Paddy?
Reply
#37

http://insanetrain.com/showthread.php?44...-popped-up


...among other things...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#38

WoolyGoat Wrote:http://insanetrain.com/showthread.php?44...-popped-up


...among other things...

I knew about this. Has he left here and went some place else?

BTW, that thread was good stuff.
Reply
#39

presumably runn3d from the internets altogether. foolery style.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#40

We really should do some type of retirement\death username hall of fame.Imagine paddy's afro avatar always smiling down from the rafters.I'm sure someone saved that picture of pepsi's tits and fat gut for hers.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EspanaXcams
02-13-2007, 11:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)