Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I should be granted more reputation to distribute.
#21

bam Wrote:Now it says I have a brilliant future. Nice...


Yea not anymore.Sorry but you needed to be knocked down a peg.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

Vitamin E Wrote:The Jewish star is the icon for reputation.

Fuck christ.

That's a Marshall's badge not a star of David.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#23

I thought it was a cannabis leaf.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#24

Damn!
Reply
#25

Are the reputation things public? How'd I get so negative?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#26

Whom is responsible?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#27

Jimmy Wrote:Whom is responsible?

Me.What are you going to do about it?Don't make the same mistake snarg did.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

Blondie Wrote:I added to Jimmys

THANK YOU!

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#29

Jimmy Wrote:Whom is responsible?

That should be "who". You should lose rep for that.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#30

BIRD33 Wrote:Me.What are you going to do about it?Don't make the same mistake snarg did.

How'd I get knocked down so far?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#31

Jimmy Wrote:How'd I get knocked down so far?

You're welcome.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#32

leucifer Wrote:That should be "who". You should lose rep for that.

Too much confusion with the poster of the same name.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#33

Jimmy Wrote:How'd I get knocked down so far?

beats me.I guess i'm not the only one who could do with a whole lot less jimmy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#34

BIRD33 Wrote:beats me.I guess i'm not the only one who could do with a whole lot less jimmy.

I might retire.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#35

Jimmy Wrote:I might retire.

great idea, bye

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#36

Jimmy Wrote:I might retire.

Hahahahahahaha.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#37

who Wrote:great idea, bye

Do I know you?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#38

Jimmy Wrote:Do I know you?

that's not how one retires

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#39

Ankle Biter. I know your type. Find the top dog and try to take him down..

This isn't prison. That won't get you anywhere.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#40

Jimmy Wrote:Ankle Biter. I know your type. Find the top dog and try to take him down..

This isn't prison. That won't get you anywhere.

top dog? Why do i keep tripping over you?

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jdub
06-20-2005, 11:07 PM
Last Post by CT280
01-14-2005, 06:53 PM
Last Post by TomFoolery
12-02-2004, 09:17 PM
Last Post by Bill
11-24-2004, 06:10 PM
Last Post by ownster
11-20-2004, 01:24 PM
Last Post by asshat
11-20-2004, 04:04 AM
Last Post by snarg
11-16-2004, 12:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)