11-19-2004, 08:22 AM
I just noticed I have a negative of 162 rep points. Does anyone have more then me? Give me some rep points so I will be outve the negative zone.
fem Wrote:Send me the pics and I will.k :hug:
pepsi Wrote:I just noticed I have a negative of 162 rep points. Does anyone have more then me? Give me some rep points so I will be outve the negative zone.
Fairiedust Wrote:Guess you don't enjoy being labeled the IT BeotchI dont mind being labeled at the IT beotch as you would call it. Sometimes possitive things are good though. Thats why I want some points.
CodeWarrior Wrote:?I hate that shit as well. What i hate more though is the 60 second flood control inbetween pm's its annoying.
(fuck Your Two Character Minimum Lee)
(A N D F U C K Y O U R A N T I C A P S L O C K F I L T E R)
pepsi Wrote:I hate that shit as well. What i hate more though is the 60 second flood control inbetween pm's its annoying.agreed.