Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Why did TF give me negative reputation points
#1

and stated...............

"fuck off you faggot loser fuckhead"; just saying................
Reply
#2

Maybe he forgot his happy pills :lool: . I wouldnt worry to much hun Tom thinks most people are like that :d

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#3

ownster Wrote:and stated...............

"fuck off you faggot loser fuckhead"; just saying................

hmmmmmmmmmmm??
because it is a good idea??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

u 2 going steady?
Reply
#5

maybe you raised the suck level too high..
Reply
#6

naw, your record is tough to beat
Reply
#7

who ordered the supersized order of suck?
Reply
#8

lamest post yet
Reply
#9

we like to see you barf.
Reply
#10

we like to see you barf.
Reply
#11

ok, you got me.
Reply
#12

I get a negative rep from him everytime he builds up enough power to give it to me.
Reply
#13

The rep points are abused, +/- it's all good

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#14

It was a random thing, I used that comment on about 4 or 5 people. I would have used it on more, but I couldn't hand out any more negative rep points.

I was a little nicer when leaving you negative rep points today though.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#15

ahahahaha..............shit, I'm up to 4 red dots; paybacks a bitch
Reply
#16

ownster Wrote:and stated...............

"fuck off you faggot loser fuckhead"; just saying................

I got the exact same message. :d
Reply
#17

fuck off you fucking faggot

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#18

mine just says "Good bye rep. Just because." at least he didnt call me a faggot redneck this time......we are improving....
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
07-22-2010, 03:43 PM
Last Post by squirt
05-28-2010, 01:20 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-29-2010, 06:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
09-21-2009, 07:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)