Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who had Wacko Jacko in the death Pool?
#21

I didnt read that.One kid got 20 million to keep quiet.I'd almost think about letting a dude touch my rod for that type of scratch.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

http://www.techbanyan.com/4554/jordan-ch...l-jackson/
Reply
#23

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Did you hear some of the results of Jackson's autopsy?

He weighed 112 lbs

He was totally bald.

He had absolutely nothing inside his stomach except two partially dissolved pills (not sure what).

They said he had no bridge on his nose and appeared to have had a minimum of 13 facial reconstruction surgeries.

He had 2 broken ribs, apparantly from the CPR done on him by the EMT's.

He had multiple abrasions on his back and body, but they did not appear to be anything related to his death.

Nevermind this, the news came out of The Sun in Britain. It was all bullshit.
Reply
#24

Its fascinating to see how black people are claiming him as their own now when he might have done everything possible to bleach his skin white.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

This death is really bringing out the bandwagoners. I have Michael Jackson fan club sites popping up all over Facebook.


Did you hear they wanted to donate Michael Jackson's organ? But he only wanted it in a 10 year old boy.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#26

If Hitler would have invented the moon walk he wouldnt have gotten such a bad rap.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

BIRD33 Wrote:If Hitler would have invented the moon walk he wouldnt have gotten such a bad rap.
you forgot to rip her re: facebook

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#28

She's a broad so it makes sense, tommy twitter.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

just making sure you've still got it

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#30

neverland is the new graceland
Reply
#31

I read that the surrogate mother of his kids feels no connection to them and wants to have no part in their lives.Being forced to wear a veil everywhere and being rejected by your own mother will surely have positive effects on their mental state.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

If you read that in The Sun or on Facebook I'd take it with a pinch of salt.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#33

Maybe goat can get confirmation from Ashton kutcher via twitter?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#34

I'll see what I can dig up.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
02-04-2012, 06:46 AM
Last Post by bam
02-25-2010, 11:51 PM
Last Post by quint
12-08-2008, 05:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)