04-15-2009, 01:12 AM
what kool aid am I drinking? I'm not disagreeing with the suspension, and I think the barstool guys are idiots.
BIRD33 Wrote:I and a lot of people outside boston disagree with you.good call dickhead
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
BIRD33 Wrote:How could Wooley be so off base on weather or not this merited some kind of punishment?
BIRD33 Wrote:I'm no pollster but isn't the "too harsh" option basically an admission by some people that a penalty was deserved for becketts actions but it was to much of a penalty?Thats not saying he was in the right, they just disagree with the length of the penalty.If you figured half of the 49% "too harsh" voters would have voted "ridiculous, he was not at fault" and the other half voted "penalty was needed but it was too harsh" thats still a majority of voters saying he was in the wrong for an incident he wasnt even thrown out of the game for.hey einstein, 49% of people think the minimum (6 games is the shortest suspension you'll generally see for a starting pitcher...but I'm sure you already knew that) suspension was too harsh, and 35% think the minimum suspension was just about right.
35% thought the penalty was "just right" and 16% thought it "not enough" so you have an automatic 51% who think Beckett was the asshole here.Even if you only give 10% of the "too harsh" column to the anti beckett crowd thats still a 61% majority who think exactly the opposite of what you thought the poll results showed.Map blue, me must be right.
Translastion:"I'm wicked smaht".
BIRD33 Wrote:I'll refrain from comment for fear of someone blowing a gasket.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
CT280 Wrote:whats THIS shit all about??