Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
is better, and cheaper, than cc sabathia.
1 run, 10Ks through 7.
i'll be bumping this thread all season.
Posts: 8,563
Threads: 698
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
plus he doesnt wear pinstripes.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I spooked Jamie Moyer when I nodded at him yesterday morning.First pitch he threw landed in the seats.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
ESPN is doctoring the record books.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Posts: 2,743
Threads: 103
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
what happend vs the angels?
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
he threw at Abreu's face because he's a douchebag.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Who's a douchebag?Please write better.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 2,743
Threads: 103
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
he threw at abreau,because abreu asked for time?
and yes who is a douchebag.
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
abreu's a douchebag...I know you phags aren't going to disagree there.
the ump shouldn't have granted time, that was the problem.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I didnt see the play.Abreu takes his time up there.What was the issue, that he called time too late?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
Was he the bloody sock douchebag or was that an entirely different douchebag?
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
he called time pretty late, beckett had just begun to throw, and the ump granted time.
beckett threw anyway, as many pitchers do, he just threw it pretty high and tight. benches cleared, etc. etc.
Posts: 2,743
Threads: 103
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
i think standing and gloating over an hr should get one in the earhole.abreu is an idiot, not sure warranted at this time.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Harry Kalas is going to die.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 2,743
Threads: 103
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
a local company that i know used him for voice over work in late 80's. they asked him what he thought seperated him from other broadcasters. he said your looking at it. he was holding a cup of coffee and a cigarette.