Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Beckett to the Sox?
#1

Looks like a deal is just about done...

Beckett, Lowell, and cash to the Sox for Hanley Ramirez (ss) and Anibal Sanchez (rhp).

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

nice move for the sawx
maybe they don't need a gm

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

I don't like giving up Ramirez, and Beckett is a pussy that doesn't deserve to bang Leeann Tweeden.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#4

beckett has bad fingers
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
10-15-2009, 04:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)