03-27-2009, 11:24 PM
belief and superiority? Only if you have a certain complex about your beliefs or lack of.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
cratch:
Cucumber Wrote:No. Not relating belief and superiority. Linking morality with faith. You said the "suggestion that morality is driven by some form of judgment."
Relgious folk have belief in that judgment, so that makes them moral.
Atheists do not have a belief in that judgment, therefore they are? Immoral? Moral for other reasons? You don't know because it doesn't apply to you?
lol
Cucumber Wrote:Whining to other people about someone irritating you is exactly what she called Paddy a "stalker" for.I am finding out pretty quickly that this seems to be her M.O.
PinesChic Wrote:lol
Cucumber Wrote:I assume you understood none of that, so I'll accept the eye roll and lol as your standard brand of stupidity. :lol2:
cratch:
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
JCW Wrote:You've changed. You're letting Blondie's bitterness seep into you. Sad.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
BIRD33 Wrote:Its too late.He's on his way out here.Sorry.