Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

belief and superiority? Only if you have a certain complex about your beliefs or lack of.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply

No. Not relating belief and superiority. Linking morality with faith. You said the "suggestion that morality is driven by some form of judgment."

Relgious folk have belief in that judgment, so that makes them moral.

Atheists do not have a belief in that judgment, therefore they are? Immoral? Moral for other reasons? You don't know because it doesn't apply to you?
Reply

Not really atheist.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply

:loool: Ohkay. Confusedcratch:
Reply

Yup.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply

Cucumber Wrote:No. Not relating belief and superiority. Linking morality with faith. You said the "suggestion that morality is driven by some form of judgment."

Relgious folk have belief in that judgment, so that makes them moral.

Atheists do not have a belief in that judgment, therefore they are? Immoral? Moral for other reasons? You don't know because it doesn't apply to you?

Rolleyes lol
Reply

Cucumber Wrote:Whining to other people about someone irritating you is exactly what she called Paddy a "stalker" for.
I am finding out pretty quickly that this seems to be her M.O.
Reply

PinesChic Wrote:Rolleyes lol

I assume you understood none of that, so I'll accept the eye roll and lol as your standard brand of stupidity. :lol2:
Reply

Cucumber Wrote:I assume you understood none of that, so I'll accept the eye roll and lol as your standard brand of stupidity. :lol2:

:lool: bingo
Reply

I was searching for a baseball thread because I wanted to talk about Ryan Howards new contract but since the search function sucks shit I came upon this one.Who was Pink anyway?Blondies only had two nics here so it can't be her, right?

See You In Toledo
Reply

careful, Bird.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

i thought pink was a singer Confusedcratch:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

Maybe that was her.I mean Blondies only on her second nic here, right?Right?

See You In Toledo
Reply

Bumping old threads confuses me. I thought the slutty sisters were back.
Reply

You've changed. You're letting Blondie's bitterness seep into you. Sad.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

Careful, volcano vagina.

See You In Toledo
Reply

JCW Wrote:You've changed. You're letting Blondie's bitterness seep into you. Sad.

I didn't mean it in a bad way.
Reply

Fear not. I've got my big girl panties on today.

phantom is (was?) a friend of mine... I wish he'd think for himself and just be the person I know he is instead of the evil little minion of hate that he's become. Sad

Just sayin. JCW out for now.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

Its too late.He's on his way out here.Sorry.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Its too late.He's on his way out here.Sorry.

So you can't take it and you're gonna get me banned? I'm shocked.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucifer
07-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-15-2008, 10:11 AM
Is Pink Hot?
leucetios
Last Post by T Rex
04-05-2006, 03:47 AM
Last Post by JimmyPop
02-21-2006, 03:32 AM
Last Post by Odysseus
08-30-2005, 07:41 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
06-30-2005, 04:43 PM
Last Post by Devious
05-10-2005, 03:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)