Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#41

that pic was from a mile away


the point is that we're not facebook friends and I haven't handed out any pictures to him

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#42

nice job snarg, btw

dude went off the deep end

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#43

WoolyGoat Wrote:that pic was from a mile away


the point is that we're not facebook friends and I haven't handed out any pictures to him



That sounds like a challenge to me,8.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#44

8 knows posting personal pics is now a bannable offense. he wouldn't risk his keys.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#45

WoolyGoat Wrote:8 knows posting personal pics is now a bannable offense. he wouldn't risk his keys.


Sounds like 8 really has the dirt.Its cool you guys are picture buddies.I think its sweet.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#46

i'm really surprised you've chosen to make stuff up to argue your point!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#47

I'm only going off what 8 says.I don't know what to believe!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#48

and we all know how you feel about "facts" as presented by 8

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#49

Anhil8tor Wrote:Any idea why cucumber had to go bird33 and edit every response?


Snarg, we all know bird isn't black. get with the program.

Let's be clear, with all the mod prosecution stuff that occurs here. I editted my OWN posts only.

And the reason is because I no typee guud due to a bad case of tennis elbow and wearing a splinty thing. I'm trying really, really hard not to look stupit. The odds are stacked against me already.
Reply
#50

cuke can't type because her big pregnant belly and hormones are in the way

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#51

Anhil8tor Wrote:Snarg, we all know bird isn't black. get with the program.

there's one memo i never got
it would explain a lot, but wtf, i think my whole world might collapse if this is true
say it ain't so, tweety

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#52

WoolyGoat Wrote:cuke can't type because her big pregnant belly and hormones are in the way

'Sactly.

Nobody knoooows the trouble I've seen.....
Reply
#53

Cucumber Wrote:Let's be clear, with all the mod prosecution stuff that occurs here. I editted my OWN posts only..

I know... I didn't mean any different.
Reply
#54

Anhil8tor Wrote:I know... I didn't mean any different.

I know you didn't. But, since when do people pay attention to what people actually mean around here?
Reply
#55

Hey where did all my posts in this thread go?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#56

:bn_ph34r:
Reply
#57

[Image: stalinDM2109_468x551.jpg]

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#58

He was an athiest too.
Reply
#59

Shocking.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#60

Totally. Stalin=Atheitst
Ergo, all atheists are evil.

Kinda like how all RC preists are pedophiles.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucifer
07-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-15-2008, 10:11 AM
Is Pink Hot?
leucetios
Last Post by T Rex
04-05-2006, 03:47 AM
Last Post by JimmyPop
02-21-2006, 03:32 AM
Last Post by Odysseus
08-30-2005, 07:41 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
06-30-2005, 04:43 PM
Last Post by Devious
05-10-2005, 03:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)