Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Since you've become an adult,
#21

snarg Wrote:i give you the benefit of the doubt and you bring up uptight women
keep your marriage fresh by trying new and different things with the woman you love and trust
if some things don't feel good, try other ones
but go there with an open mind and learn to expand your horizons
there are pleasures yet to experience if you seek them out

enjoy the special relationship you share!!

How is your marriage going, Dr Ruth?
Reply
#22

WoolyGoat Wrote:not wanting a finger in my ass has nothing to do with homophobia

Does sampling your own cum make you a homo?
Reply
#23

If I don't hate gay people how can I be a homophobe?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

BIRD33 Wrote:If I don't hate gay people how can I be a homophobe?

-phobe indicates fear, not hate
you are a classic, one step removed from the flump

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#25

Great the fucking old douchbag thinks I'm a homophobe.Oh no.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

hey, don't feel bad
guys like you and flump are still the majority
your (teehee) in good company

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#27

Does a proctologist count?
Reply
#28

snarg Wrote:hey, don't feel bad
guys like you and flump are still the majority
your (teehee) in good company

We like to call it the successful people.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

yeah, i know what you mean
it was hard to fit my new sony 40" flat screen in my cardboard shack :roll:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#30

You must be the first fork lift operator to discover rent a center.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#31

nice try
has anything ever fallen flatter than that??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#32

snarg Wrote:nice try
has anything ever fallen flatter than that??


Your fork lift operator career in Philadelphia?Your old penis?Your childhood dream of success?Your retirement?

I could go on forever.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#33

I don't think it makes you a homophobe, but sincere question? how would you know that you don't like it if you won't try it?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#34

Cucumber Wrote:I don't think it makes you a homophobe, but sincere question? how would you know that you don't like it if you won't try it?


It turns me off to think about it.I don't know getting fucked in the ass wouldnt feel good to me but my brain tells me I don't want to find out.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

BIRD33 Wrote:It turns me off to think about it.I don't know getting fucked in the ass wouldnt feel good to me but my brain tells me I don't want to find out.

My brain told me that too, but I ignored it and I was wrong. Ass play isn't all it's cracked up to be (ha!), but it's enjoyable.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#36

I bet ass play was always in the realm of possibilities for you and when you got drunk you did it.Its not in any realm I inhabit.

My question is who wants their girl sticking her finger up your shit hole?I can barely take a shit in the upstairs bathroom when I have a woman over.What is sexy about that?I'm totally lost.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#37

I don't know that getting shot in the face with a .357 would feel like, but I'm not going to try it.
Reply
#38

BIRD33 Wrote:I bet ass play was always in the realm of possibilities for you and when you got drunk you did it.Its not in any realm I inhabit.

My question is who wants their girl sticking her finger up your shit hole?I can barely take a shit in the upstairs bathroom when I have a woman over.What is sexy about that?I'm totally lost.

Well, I guess my answer to this is depedent on what you like to do to her. Do you enjoy ass play with a woman? If not, we're done here.

It's the men who say "I like touching her ass, but she can't touch mine" that makes almost no sense to me.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#39

putting anything in my wife's anus seems revolting. choking and gagging on the other hand sounds like a blast.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#40

cLaY Wrote:putting anything in my wife's anus seems revolting. choking and gagging on the other hand sounds like a blast.

This makes sense to me. It's an ass. Exit only. Don't touch mine, I won't touch yours.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Odysseus
04-09-2008, 06:39 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-28-2007, 04:34 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-01-2007, 10:52 AM
Last Post by Odysseus
12-21-2006, 04:55 PM
Last Post by SanDog
09-07-2005, 01:56 AM
adult action figures
Suicide Jim
Last Post by HornyToad
08-21-2004, 08:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)